Web & mobile notifications

Board Game Arena Official announcements
brucellosis

Re: Web & mobile notifications

Post by brucellosis »

Using IFTTT, I can easily get an iOS notification popup by auto-forwarding my BGA emails to the IFTTT trigger email system.

However, it would be more customisable if you could add a standard word with a # in the subject of BGA emails, like #BGA or #Board.

Cheers,
B
Een

Post by Een »

brucellosis wrote:Using IFTTT, I can easily get an iOS notification popup by auto-forwarding my BGA emails to the IFTTT trigger email system.
Interesting. But I suppose that not many users will take the time to get into IFTTT :) I haven't really looked into it myself I just know it exists.
brucellosis wrote:However, it would be more customisable if you could add a standard word with a # in the subject of BGA emails, like #BGA or #Board.
Well there is "[Board Game Arena]" in the subject. I suppose that somewhere in your IFTTT treatment process you could just include a replacement task to change it into #BGA.
joelat713

Post by joelat713 »

I cannot get this to work for me. Firefox 65.0.1. My browser says notifications are enabled but BGA continues to say "we haven't been able to set up notifications"
johnny2

Post by johnny2 »

Hello,

another FEATURE, that would be very useful:

To get sound NOTIFICATION, WHEN A TABLE FOR GAME from customised list (or at least from list of the games you want to play) IS OPENED.

So that you dont have to check the Play! page all the time when waiting for a game to open.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”