Penny Press & happy New Year!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Een

Penny Press & happy New Year!

Post by Een »

What about some happy news this New Year? We are proud and happy to announce on our front page the online release of Penny Press, a game from Robert Dijkman Dulkes and Matt Golec published by Asmadi Games!

Play it now!

In Penny Press, YOU build the news! You'll send your reporters to cover stories, then publish them on the front page of your newspaper. It's an implacable race to get the top stories for your paper, and you'll need to consider carefully how to best handle your reporters, since you have only five, and there are many stories... Of course, the worth of the news changes with time and how many other papers are interested in it, so you'll have to be really mindful of timing, and decide on the best moment to go to press to leave your opponents only with stale news that won't get them many readers!

On Board Game Arena, Penny Press is available for 3 to 5 players since these players numbers are best to discover and enjoy the game. No need to report that 2 players is missing, this is by design after discussing it with the publisher, it's not a mistake :)

We would like to thank the publisher Asmadi Games and both game authors for their authorization to realize this adaptation on Board Game Arena and for their enthusiastic help in playtesting the game before release, and the developer
Adam Novotny (A-dam) who did a really outstanding work making this game "press ready" on BGA studio!

And a very happy New Board Gaming Year to all!
Diegoista

Re: Penny Press & happy New Year!

Post by Diegoista »

Wow!! :D auguri a tutti! ;)
Another person

Post by Another person »

Tanti auguri
Xronia Polla
Happy New Year
etc. :D
A-dam

Post by A-dam »

Happy New Year and enjoy the game!

For more experienced players, the Newsboy Strike variant is of course implemented ;)
nightlyraver

Post by nightlyraver »

Excellent! I really like this game and kickstarted it!
xxerox

Post by xxerox »

Penny Press works awfull on Chrome. I can only play it on Firefox.
A-dam

Post by A-dam »

xxerox wrote:Penny Press works awfull on Chrome. I can only play it on Firefox.
Please, if you have problems playing the game, report bug here https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!bugs?game=1136 with additional imformations.

If you hhave suggestions how to improve the game, use Penny Press forum here https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!forum/v ... .php?f=201

Majority of players use Chrome, so it is strange to me that you are the only one with problems
ZEMLYANSKIY

Post by ZEMLYANSKIY »

I like the way this game is drawn!!!
distortion

Post by distortion »

hope 1on1 game will be available on bga
Icedpyre

Post by Icedpyre »

All hail the Asmadi overlords ;)