Board Game Arena Official announcements
wkflora

Re: Go to the stars with BGA!

Post by wkflora »

this information is fishy today :D
Michielos

Post by Michielos »

I checked the foto on fotoforensics and the jaipur screen is tampered into the original image :( Image

too bad :(
Cilohoclan

Post by Cilohoclan »

Great idea, Dave. Boardgames will save the world. Good choice of games to play while you're up there. If you want to feel grounded try Saboteur....but maybe that's not such a good idea while on the ISS?
squarerootofthree

Post by squarerootofthree »

Every year, BGA. You get me every single year. I always say I'm not going to fall for it the next year but I always do. :?
Porchdragon

Post by Porchdragon »

I absolutely think this could be real. I have High School students designing things for the ISS. One of the projects recently was regarding board games in space. This could be a fun way to not only connect with people but keep astronauts minds active and happy.
Michielos

Post by Michielos »

Porchdragon wrote:I absolutely think this could be real. I have High School students designing things for the ISS. One of the projects recently was regarding board games in space. This could be a fun way to not only connect with people but keep astronauts minds active and happy.
the picture is photoshopped. I checked it with a photoforensic program and the jaipur part on the tablet is fake, the rest seems authentic :)
Mysterion10

Post by Mysterion10 »

Is this a 1 April joke? :D
vigorousRoll

Post by vigorousRoll »

Now if he'd gone on to say that he sometimes plays Puerto Rico....only when he's flying over Puerto Rico....then I'd conclude that the whiff of April 1st was truly in the air.
Derekrledr

Post by Derekrledr »

My guess... the first part of the story IS true. The astronaut is using BGA while on the space station. The second part about the contest to fill a potential NASA job... is NOT. We will see...
San Venturas

Post by San Venturas »

Thanks, BGA, really nice story. i've been excited all the day. Let me guess of original

Return to “Official announcements [en]”