10 Years later, the well-named game gets a lifting for the best 7 Wonders you've ever played!
7 Wonders was the first winner of the Kennerspiel des Jahres, the Enthusiast's Game of the Year, and had immediate success.
The new edition features new cover and interior artwork with a brand-new logo, and a larger box to match other products in this line. The wonders feature both day and night-time artwork, and cards have new icons that allow them to be more easily read. Additionally, the rules have been updated to allow players to pick up and play faster.
And Yes, it's online and you can play it now.
The world-famous game from Antoine Bauza is now available on BGA with its latests improvements.
To list some of them:
- Whole game graphics upgraded
- New Day and Night cards for Wonders: not only A side and B side, with some graphic enhancements
- New icons, easier to catch and see. Also colorblind-proof.
- Rules have been cleaned-up and made more clear for all
- Overall game balancing has been improved: no drama, no cry.
- Icons are improved to match the excellent 7 Wonders Duel iconography feel.
- Olympia has new powers, as well as some other small things you will have to discover.
It is there, of course, to accompany the release of the game, but not only: it's a real upgrade of the game, that you can enjoy right now on BGA.
We would like to thank Repos Prod, the publisher, as well as Antoine Bauza for this fantastic game, and of course, our team for making it... a wonder.
You can find the game here:
Oh and, don't forget: if you don't like novelties, new ways to play, etc, you can still play with the old version by switching it in the options
Stay tuned. There are plenty of wonders to come...