It's time for CONCEPT !

Board Game Arena Official announcements
aiko-

Re: It's time for CONCEPT !

Post by aiko- »

I really enjoy this game but the words are really limited and repetitive after a few games.):
Marcustard

Post by Marcustard »

Tried to play this game here on BGA. Had already watched a couple of how-to-play videos. Was totally not-intuitive how to play it, and there were no in-game prompts helping. Eventually I had to give up. Either this game doesn't lend itself well to being played in here, or the implementation of it is incredibly bad. Never playing it in BGA again.
fafa-fr

Post by fafa-fr »

Marcustard wrote: 26 December 2020, 04:45 and there were no in-game prompts helping.
Did you check the "How to play?" section at the bottom of the page?
Jnet dVet

Post by Jnet dVet »

I have the board game and found it very easy to switch to the online format. Was even better online with a larger group. Probably helps that we already know how to play the game, we didn't need to use the online rules.
DrunkenTigerGDragon

Post by DrunkenTigerGDragon »

My wife and I have been playing this since it first came out and have been having a blast! I don’t know why, but 5 seconds into the clue giving, I just start laughing and I don’t stop until we’ll after we’re done. REALLY REALLY appreciate the dark mode!

Do have one suggestion though - would you consider going back to the click interface, vs the dragging? We play on our phones, and it is much more difficult to drag icons than to just click.

Thanks again for bringing such a great game to a great platform!
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

DrunkenTigerGDragon wrote: 28 December 2020, 05:43 My wife and I have been playing this since it first came out and have been having a blast! I don’t know why, but 5 seconds into the clue giving, I just start laughing and I don’t stop until we’ll after we’re done. REALLY REALLY appreciate the dark mode!

Do have one suggestion though - would you consider going back to the click interface, vs the dragging? We play on our phones, and it is much more difficult to drag icons than to just click.

Thanks again for bringing such a great game to a great platform!
The clicked interface is alreasy the default mode. When creating a tabler, you can choose the mode on the left as well as.other table options.
Glad you are having fun :)
Sam Hoss

Post by Sam Hoss »

Não estou conseguindo jogar devido a um erro.
MiriDyson

Post by MiriDyson »

you can select 2 players on the left under- number of players. it is possible just tricky to find!

bigcakeything wrote: 23 December 2020, 19:39 The description of the game says it is for 2 to 12 players.
But then goes on to explain that ' a team of two players – neighbours at the table – choose a word or phrase that the other players need to guess'
This insinuates that the game is for at least 4 players.

When I try to play, I get the following message:

Unexpected error: Two clue givers needs at least 4 players

Can you let me know if I am doing something wrong.
I am trying to play with
Simple Game
Real Time
Automatic

Thanks,

Mark Pettitt
YetAnotherAccount

Post by YetAnotherAccount »

Cool, been wanting to try this game!
__Kira__

Post by __Kira__ »

happy new year bga team, wish you everything best on every step
thank you everything so far and for this amazing game
concept allows players to be veeeery creative, its fun game to show how clever or silly we can be
very unique game, and excellent decision to bring it here
the other game i admire is dixit
also very creative and just beautiful game where you can show the most tiny and wonderful details of your way of thinking
who ever made these two games, you are something special man...something special !

Return to “Official announcements [en]”