RES ARCANA : The critically acclaimed and multi-awarded game is available NOW!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DazB

Re: RES ARCANA : The critically acclaimed and multi-awarded game is available NOW!

Post by DazB »

This is a great game and a very good implementation of it. Glad it's out of Alpha so that everyone can enjoy it.. I would love for a few of the expansions to be implemented ;)
Mondongo

Re: RES ARCANA : The critically acclaimed and multi-awarded game is available NOW!

Post by Mondongo »

Is there a list of cards and their effects somewhere?

I've read the manual but it's not really very helpful without detailing the cards. It's a bit like "Twilight Struggle", you don't know how to play the game until you have read *all the cards* and know what to expect.
Scorsesefan

Post by Scorsesefan »

Excellent work, everybody! Superb adaptation!
Shobu

Post by Shobu »

Mondongo wrote: 03 February 2021, 18:15 Is there a list of cards and their effects somewhere?

I've read the manual but it's not really very helpful without detailing the cards. It's a bit like "Twilight Struggle", you don't know how to play the game until you have read *all the cards* and know what to expect.
i found the iconography easier to get than Race to the Galaxy (from the same designer).
There's a reference doc on BGG which may help:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/1936 ... t-appendix
Boardgame Babylon

Post by Boardgame Babylon »

This is thrilling. Such a great game!
Rykar

Post by Rykar »

How is this as a 3-4 player game? I'm planning to learn it as 2p, but am hoping it'll scale up without issue.
CAPAM

Post by CAPAM »

Thank you so much!!!!
Mondongo

Post by Mondongo »

Shobu wrote: 03 February 2021, 21:54
Mondongo wrote: 03 February 2021, 18:15 Is there a list of cards and their effects somewhere?

i found the iconography easier to get than Race to the Galaxy (from the same designer).
There's a reference doc on BGG which may help:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/1936 ... t-appendix
Thank you!
chespir

Post by chespir »

gracias al equipo, otro juego mas para divertirse

Return to “Official announcements [en]”