Great Western Trail: When you need need nothin' more than a hat, horse, and the will to ride...

Board Game Arena Official announcements
sphyle

Re: Great Western Trail: When you need need nothin' more than a hat, horse, and the will to ride...

Post by sphyle »

Great! Looking foward for some great games! Implementation is excellent! Thank you for that.
Nekonyancer

Re: Great Western Trail: When you need need nothin' more than a hat, horse, and the will to ride...

Post by Nekonyancer »

Aw, fudge! I wanted to have my tutorial for this game out before the game went live!
unclesamb

Post by unclesamb »

Is this the 2nd edition? I haven't played either version, but I'm trying to figure out which rulebook to read. The rulebook linked on the first page is 1st edition, but the artwork looks like 2nd edition.
robinzig

Post by robinzig »

unclesamb wrote: 04 May 2022, 17:50 Is this the 2nd edition? I haven't played either version, but I'm trying to figure out which rulebook to read. The rulebook linked on the first page is 1st edition, but the artwork looks like 2nd edition.
You can play either first or second edition by selecting the one you prefer in the settings when creating a table.
Scottdawn1

Post by Scottdawn1 »

SUPER AWESOME!

(Although for May the 4th, we were rooting for Star Wars Rebellion, or Outer Rim, etc.) 8-)
Martaboo

Post by Martaboo »

I'm so excited! This is one of my favorite games!! Now I can play it with friends across the country. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Dr Strangegame

Post by Dr Strangegame »

Awesome, one of my favorites and an excellent strategy game.

Thanks docthib! Any chance for 'Blackout Hong Kong'
to be your next project? I love that game too.
Longhunter

Post by Longhunter »

“I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.”

Return to “Official announcements [en]”