New !

Board Game Arena Official announcements
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

New !

Post by sourisdudesert »

Board Game Arena has been updated with a set of little improvements:
  • Screen is way more stable during the games (no more "bumping").
  • You can move the game log to a new column - especially if your screen is wide - or choose to display it in a different browser window - especially if you are using several screens -.
  • You are notified immediately when there is an image loading issue at game loading time.
  • You can add a player to your "friends list" and create "groups". These social functionalities are not very useful right now but will be extended in the next releases.
  • "Game replay" is now available for everyone.
In addition, Board Game Arena team is working hard on new games in order to replace all games we could not keep on the platform. At now, 3 games or game extensions are in development and we get the official authorization / licensed for 2 additional games.
Digitalpnk

Re: New !

Post by Digitalpnk »

cool 8-) already noticed some of these improvements
clevs

Post by clevs »

I'm not sure if it is just my computer, but a lot of things seem slower now, and take more time once you click on something.

**Edit: yes after playing a little longer, things are taking very long which used to be very fast.
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

I confirm the problem.

A server component (java deamon) unexpectedly started taking more and more resources this afternoon, and crash the server around 6:00 GMT.

This issue has been identified and we are working on a permanent fix.

Sorry for this :(

Return to “Official announcements [en]”