After millennia of sterility, life has sprung up again on Rauha. As a venerable Shaman, one of its five worlds has been entrusted to you. Your powers are divine and allow you to shape the environment in order to turn this world into a cradle of life energy, keeper of serenity, and harmony for the centuries to come.
Obtain the most victory points, represented as Life Energy, to win the game. You have 2 Ages to turn your world into an energetic core of Rauha. In Age 1, vegetation, terrain, and wildlife will appear. In Age 2, civilizations will thrive.
The game takes place over 4 rounds, each divided into 3 turns followed by a scoring phase. Each turn, you will follow 5 steps:
1. Simultaneously take all Biome cards from the satellite whose symbol matches the one beneath your Avatar on your Player board (moon or star).
2. Choose one card to place on any square of your Player board or discard to the Black Hole.
3. Receive a Divine Entity if you create a row or column of matching symbols on your Player board.
4. Activate your Avatar, plus any Divine Entities in the same row or column as your Avatar.
5. Finally move your Avatar one notch clockwise along the edge of your Player board, changing the row or column that will be activated on the next turn.
During the Scoring Phase, you will activate all your Biomes with Spore tokens and any Divine Entities you may have, gaining crystals and points as shown on the components.
This 45 minute, 2 to 5 player game can be played right now on Board Game Arena, by clicking the link below right now!
No games without designers or publishers: that's why we would love to thank Johannes Goupy and Théo Rivière, as well as GRRRE Games publishing for their help to bring RAUHA on the platform.
A huge thanks to the dedication and work done by Tisaac and firgon by developing the game and making it shine on Board Game Arena. A lot of love was involved, and you can witness it right now from the game replays.
That's it for this Wednesday Release Time!
See you next week with another game... or two.
Until then, take care and play fair.