SKY TEAM: You can't take the sky from me!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

SKY TEAM: You can't take the sky from me!

Post by DrClick »

Play a PREMIERE on Board Game Arena!

Sky Team is a co-operative game, exclusively for two players, in which you play a pilot and co-pilot at the controls of an airliner. Your goal is to work together as a team to land your airplane in different airports around the world.

To land your plane, you need to silently assign your dice to the correct spaces in your cockpit to balance the axis of your plane, control its speed, deploy the flaps, extend the landing gear, contact the control tower to clear your path, and even have a little coffee to improve your concentration enough to change the value of your dice.

If the aircraft tilts too much and stalls, overshoots the airport, or collides with another aircraft, you lose the game...and your pilot's license...and probably your life.

From Montreal to Tokyo, each airport offers its own set of challenges. Watch out for turbulence as this could end up being bumpy ride!

The game is an absolute gem to play in the two-player-only range. You should absolutely try it right now by clicking this link below:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=skyteam

And if you want to play it on a real table, you should be able to find it on your nearest retailers shelves this month (or soon).

We want to thank a lot Le Scorpion Masqué publishing team, as well as the game designer Luc Rémond, and of course the fantastic work done by jordijansen to develop this game to our platform. They all deserve our love!

It's time for you to land on the Sky Team page, and for me to fly away to infinity and beyond.
See you next week!
Until then, as always...
Take care and play fair!
Crippling Moose

Re: SKY TEAM: You can't take the sky from me!

Post by Crippling Moose »

Have this on pre-order with Board Game Bliss. Looking forward to getting the physical game!
choog

Post by choog »

All of these fantastic games that are hard to get or not out yet: Heat, Daybreak, and now Sky Team!
Kalanar

Post by Kalanar »

I am really excited about this game, but only play Asynchronously. Do you think it will play well async? Or is real time the only way to go with this (in which case I will wait until I can pick it up IRL)
kaladorn

Post by kaladorn »

The game looks interesting, but it is ironic that the most important aspect of aircrew success in the real world is communication and here it isn't allowed.... ;)
neppelj

Post by neppelj »

Neat game. Is there anyway to track our progress of what airports we've completed?
TableTerror

Post by TableTerror »

This is one of the things I really wanted to buy at gen con and couldn't get, now I can play it on BGA!!
AmassGamesYouTube

Post by AmassGamesYouTube »

I knew this was coming ;)
mdpeterson42

Post by mdpeterson42 »

Sounds like this game was one of the hits of Spiel Essen, so I am excited to try it!
Mistrallique

Post by Mistrallique »

mdpeterson42 wrote: 11 October 2023, 22:45 Sounds like this game was one of the hits of Spiel Essen, so I am excited to try it!
We played it at Spiel and we had a blast. :D
There was only one girl managing the stand with 6 tables. Poor thing had blisters in her mouth (she told us) and no voice.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”