NOW BOARDING: Now that you've learned to land, time to manage the traffic!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

NOW BOARDING: Now that you've learned to land, time to manage the traffic!

Post by DrClick »

It is all about planes on BGA these days. And after you probably tried to better your landing in SKY TEAM, it is time to think about your most valuable cargo: Passengers.

Now Boarding is a cooperative boardgame for 2-5 Players which plays in 30-60 minutes. Each player has their own airplane they will be using to pickup and deliver passengers. Every round, more passengers show up. Players will need to plan together to make sure everyone gets picked up and taken to their destination on time.

A very clever, fun game with an attractive design, that is quite challenging to win! If you want to learn how it plays, just click to the included tutorial.

Play it wth 2 to 5 players right now from your browser by following this link:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=nowboarding

It's a TIM FOWERS games from... FOWERS games! If you have played some of their titles (Burgle Bros, Fugitive) there is no doubt you will love this one too. We would love to thank them for allowing us to have the game on our platform, as well as the developer, quietmint, who did a very good job on this game.

Let us know your thoughts: is it your kind of coop-game?
And that's it for today.
Until our next landing in 7 days, take care and... play fair!
BlackHatGuy

Re: NOW BOARDING: Now that you've learned to land, time to manage the traffic!

Post by BlackHatGuy »

I have fond nostalgic memories of playing the original game on my PC back in the 2000's. Will be fun to see how they've translated it to a board game.
daniinnc

Post by daniinnc »

My kids and I have played this BGA version and it has quickly become a family favorite. Thank you to all involved for making this available!
__X__

Post by __X__ »

Great job by quietmint bringing this one to BGA. Fantastic developer for a great game!
juliaaloha123

Post by juliaaloha123 »

help! i enjoyed learning to play but i've played this game 47 times with NO results! why don't we get ranked with ELO to compare to opponents who have fewer moves and earn less money than me? EVERY game ends in a fail if 3 customers complain. If there were some little bit of incentive to play again by offering a small increase in ELO when i outperform my opponents, I might enjoy playing again, but finishing every game with a big fat zero is frustrating and discouraging.
Frau_Viajante

Post by Frau_Viajante »

That's my experience, too. Thank you J, for speaking for all of us! :!:
quietmint

Post by quietmint »

"when i outperform my opponents”

This is a co-op game. You don't have any opponents, you only have teammates. You win or lose the game together. Don't forget that if you lose the game, you too are part of the losing team. :)

Communication with your teammates and planning ahead is the key to success here.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”