Gosu

Board Game Arena Official announcements
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Gosu

Post by sourisdudesert »

Board Game Arena is very proud and happy to announce the availability of Gosu (Goblin Supremacy) online adaptation.

Gosu is: a card game, 100 goblins, pitched battles, special powers, combos, and a lot, a lot of fun.

Your goal ? Very simple: to be the first to win 3 Great Battles. There is one Great Battle at the end of each round. You have to build the biggest army as fast as possible, with some color constraints (goblins clans) (smells like Magic The Gathering ...). The key of success: a good card engine, opportunistic combos, and dirty tricks ... (see rules in video).

Board Game Arena is going to invest a lot on Gosu. A tournament mode will be developed (all games will enjoy it), and the Kamakor extension.

I would like to send a special "thank you" to 3 persons who make it possible to have Gosu on BGA:
  • Kim Satô, the game designer.
  • Manu, from Moonster Games, the game publisher.
  • Marc, from Gosulair.fr, the biggest online community around Gosu. Marc helped us a lot to test the game and to advertise the community about it.
knarf

Re: Gosu

Post by knarf »

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss
Nachos

Post by Nachos »

I just bought me a hard copy of the game after playing here, to play with my friends.
Thanks for the opportunity to get to know this game.
CMaxx

Post by CMaxx »

I too am looking to buy a hard copy of this game. It looks like licensing games to sites like BGA can be a good business decision for publishers.

CMaxx
astrero

Post by astrero »

very good game... thanks

i also will be looking on the future to play it on a real table
Shadoglare

Post by Shadoglare »

This is a great, if somewhat complex, game. And yeah, I had never heard of it before BGA got it, proving again that sites like BGA can be great marketing platforms for game companies.

It *may* be on my purchase list - I would love to have it, but I don't know how many of my friends would be willing to play this complex of a game with me, and I had to start being careful about blowing too much money on games that will never get played :(
kronik

Post by kronik »

Glad to see Gosu pop up here. I don't get to play it enough IRL anymore :)

Hope this gets the publisher and the game some well deserved attention as well!

Return to “Official announcements [en]”