The next best thing

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Slimbo

Re: The next best thing

Post by Slimbo »

You may see things you may not want to see...
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Speusippus wrote: I am happy for those that may. ;) As for me, please don't look at me. I don't want to have to actually be wearing decent clothing while playing.......
Or brush my hair or clean my office or avoid eating like a pig....

Forty years ago there was talk of eventually getting video phones (you know, those old-fashioned kind that hung on the wall) - didn't want video then, don't want it now.

Audio, maybe, if it were a friend.
TomBird

Post by TomBird »

Hi guys! Well, in my opinion it's a nice thing. If someone doesn't want to use it, it will not change anything for him in the website, so it's fine!
For me it's a great idea, especially as we're playing here board games, that always were meant to bring people together and interact with each other during the game!

I just created a new group "Games with video chat". Just write it in the search engine in the "community" tab so you will get on it's page. This group is created for all the people willing to play with video chat. We can creat a community of gamers that want to talk and have more fun during the game! Please have in mind to know at least basics of english language!

If you have some friends on BGA share this info with them, so maybe we can get a bigger group faster. More people means more opportunities to play this way!

Greetings!
brisdaz

Post by brisdaz »

TomBird wrote:I just created a new group "Games with video chat". Just write it in the search engine in the "community" tab so you will get on it's page. This group is created for all the people willing to play with video chat. We can creat a community of gamers that want to talk and have more fun during the game! Please have in mind to know at least basics of english language!
Thanks for that - I've joined!
brisdaz

Post by brisdaz »

Or you can click on https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!group?i ... ublicinfos this link to join the group.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”