Troyes

Board Game Arena Official announcements
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Troyes

Post by sourisdudesert »

Board Game Arena is happy to announce the availability of Troyes, the excellent game from Sébastien Dujardin, Xavier Georges and Alain Orban, published by Pearl Games.

Troyes is an interesting award winning strategy game, published last year (2010). Troyes mechanisms are very original: your actions are based on colored dice. A strategy game with dice?!? Yes, absolutely: in Troyes game, you can buy dice to other players and reroll / turn over some dice using your influence. This is why what you need to win is a good strategy, and not just good dice rolls.

We strongly encourage you to discover Troyes online on Board Game Arena, and to buy it in your favorite shop.

Board Game Arena would like to give a special "Thanks!" to the three game designers, to the game artist, and to Pearl Games, who helped us a lot to make this online adaptation possible.
Red320319

Re: Troyes

Post by Red320319 »

Thanks to everyone who made it possible. I love this game and I love that I can play it even more frequently now that it is available on Board Game Arena!

Return to “Official announcements [en]”