Reporting Player Who deliberately Loosing

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
User avatar
qpenguin
Posts: 25
Joined: 17 March 2014, 21:30

Re: Reporting Player Who deliberately Loosing

Post by qpenguin » 14 October 2020, 18:46

Khoo1 wrote:
14 October 2020, 13:49
I see how you are twisting my words and game play.
Move 1, clue 5
Move 2, clue 5
Move 3, clue 2
Move 4, clue 2
Move 5, discard 1st right which is 1MC by carophilox at start of the game.
Carophilox did not give a chance to clue 1 but according to your comment, you blame me. This is example of you frame me for the game.

I did not blame carophilox for discarding 1MC. You put his on the table just to blame me.

Since you are dishonest, no point talking any further until you rectify your comment.
Who knows what else you are lying about.
Maybe it is the difference in play style or convention but this is how my group plays which will avoid 1m discard:
#1 clue 5
#2 clue 5
#3 clue 2
# 4 clue yellow
#5 play 1m
#6 clue 2

Khoo1 wrote:
14 October 2020, 15:07
It is a cooperative game with 2 opinion but Romain, Openpenguin and Zeinab001 says it is alright to impose your opinion by BOMBING entire game, instead of abandon or quit.
Now this is some serious accusation. I've never say or impose my opinion about bombing entire game, nor do I agree with abandon or quitting. I think a game should be play to the end.

User avatar
Romain672
Posts: 191
Joined: 05 April 2016, 13:53

Re: Reporting Player Who deliberately Loosing

Post by Romain672 » 14 October 2020, 20:01

But what intrigues me is Romain intentional stated #48 trash m1 over clue 2 directly = bad .... clearly shows Romain is smear attack my image.
But adds a statement Khoo did not get it just to smear Khoo1 to look bad. Romain = evil.
Romain goes on to speculate showing Romain's ignorance.
Maybe Romain thinks Buddha died and made Romain judge, jury and executioner of karma for everyone else including Zeinab001.
So what is Romain blabbering about holding m5 .... weed smoking.
Best ignore Romain as Romain will dig sewage shit to sling as Romain like.
As if I was the one doing that the most... Be nice to me, and I will be nice to you.
(I know I'm not clean here (like you), but just sorry for that, I couldn't resist to it)
Romain672 wrote:
14 October 2020, 10:16
Move 53 was Khoo1 gives clue 4 to euforia
Let me see if I can find that action where euforia play ...
Was it move 54 where, "Euforia plays 1 multicolor and misfires" which was showing W to euforia ?

At the time Khoo1 hand is ? ? 5r 5b 5w
At #53, on Euphoria's pov, she has two playables (her two 4), and a white card whiwh she can assume isn't useless. It seems to be w3 or m5 since she got negative 4, and negative w5 with your w5.
So, at her place, I usually would play the white card if you are holding m5, because then my white became useless or w3.
So if she plays it, which she does, you should know you have m5 in your hand. So either slot 1, or slot 3 (if you don't have a neg of color, I didn't checked)(can't be slot 2 because then she would save it). If it's slot 1 only it can either be already saved if you fully trust her, more likely if you receive a 5 clue later, or you can ignore it if you don't trust her (or myself, maybe I missed something else) and didn't received a 5 clue.
But if like you draw a second critical card, and your teammates does a weird move, it seems totally be because you got two critical card in chop, and with that read, you know you have m5 right.
By now it is hopeless to rely on euforia.
Back to game, euforia already lost my trust.
So she lost your trust at the point you don't even try to play a normal yellow play clue? Come on.
If you like to play with euforia, go ahead.
From that game, I know I will not like playing with Euforia and with yourself.
But maybe it was still a bad game. Maybe someone played badly because of chat.
2 red token is high risk with a player you cannot count on, but Romain, Openpenguin , and Zeinab001 thinks its alright.
I can understand your point if you try to get the most elo/average. But then you didn't even consider that you could have y3+w3+m5.
But then it seems you wanna abandon when you believe you can't win anymore. Why? For elo? Do you care about it?
It is a cooperative game with 2 opinion but Romain, Openpenguin and Zeinab001 says it is alright to impose your opinion by BOMBING entire game, instead of abandon or quit.
I never said that.
Euforia shouldn't do that.
You shouldn't do that.
And when you report her publicly, you should be even more clean than her, which here, doesn't seem obvious (you seems as guilty as her, I put the second bomb on both you and Euforia, the gain of exactly w4 and y4 is low for me, you shouldn't clue that, Euforia shouldn't play on my opinion).
I didn't answer most of the differences of clueing because it could be another way of thinking, which is just fine. (but you gave me no argument for m1, except something like 'why telling that?' but it show you are doing mistakes too for me)
I suppose Romain = evil and will post attack on me some more.
Best ignore Romain as Romain will dig sewage shit to sling as Romain like.
Nice way to give you the choice to answer me or not.

User avatar
Khoo1
Posts: 51
Joined: 20 October 2016, 13:21

Re: Reporting Player Who deliberately Loosing

Post by Khoo1 » 15 October 2020, 05:54

Raal wrote:
14 October 2020, 18:45
Why clogged?
At move 22, uiop's hand = 4 W 5w 2 5
I stand corrected, this hand is not clog but FULL
From my view 4 W(3) 5w 5 are rare. Only 2(g) is expandable.
FYI, Khoo1's hand is ? ? 2 2 2
Raal wrote:
14 October 2020, 18:45
uiop can guess his 2 is green highly accuracy at #21.
It wasn't clue to play although there are full token.


Liar, liar Raal's pants on fire
Move 23 uiop clue G to light up 2G
Move 24 fire 2 land as 2R
Move 25 clue 3 hand shows 3 3 ? 2g 2
Move 26 fire 2 land as 2B
Move 27 clue 5 hand shows 5 3 3 ? 2g
Move 28 discard ? as 1R
Move 29 uiop fires 2 = MISFIRE 2G

Raal is lying when Raal said, "uiop can guess his 2 is green highly accuracy at #21."

If uiop knew uiop\'s 2 is 2G then if uiop discard uiop's 2 then Khoo1 can hold 2G in Khoo1's hand which safely releases uiop's full hand.
Also as Raal noted, "full token" so no one force uiop to fire that cause misfired red token.

I gave uiop 4 tokens meaning I gave uiop a choice.
Raal wrote:
14 October 2020, 18:45
Khoo1 should play his 2s at #20, because if made misfire 2g, it has been saved.
I think that uiop was so confused at this time.
Raal = amateur.
Raal wrote:
14 October 2020, 18:45
Then #21 uiop saved 2g.
It makes possible to play it low risk at #28, because It's already saved.
Khool1 should guess this saved card is green, or white low possibility.
Raal's amateur = spewing all over.

Anyone want to play guessing Hanabi, look for Raal.
Raal wrote:
14 October 2020, 18:45
Misfire is not good, but it can recoverable.
If player use blue token, then next move discard can recover blue token. This is recover.
Misfire red token = not recoverable.

Maybe Raal should go back to being a beginner.

As I mention before, since red token incurred, I ask uiop but uiop arrogantly ignore.
Raal wrote:
14 October 2020, 18:45
#25 uiop clued 3. It was "to play" after all 2s played.
It was ignored.
Further, it's clear at this point that older 3 is not rainbow, green or white.
So Khoo1 should play it at #32.
Yes move 25 clue 3 and Khoo1 play fire 2 twice that landed safely. No misfire.
Khoo1 can avoid red token but uiop at master level cannot ?
And here Raal wants to defend a uiop's master failure.

"Ignored" ?
1G was not in place to play 2G, so yes Khoo1 ignored playing 2G and prevented misfire. Hooray!

"Older 3 is not rainbow"

Move 23 uiop clue G to light up 2G
Move 24 fire 2 land as 2R
Move 25 clue 3 hand shows 3 3 ? 2g 2

The point being clue G was given after 3 arrived. So how did Raal conclude, 3 is not rainbow ?
Oh yeah, I forgot, Raal = lying

So do you think you should play anything in move 32 ?
I sure would not listen to Raal.

At the game, uiop at master level fail to clarify reason misfire and has lost the trust of Khoo1.
Raal wrote:
14 October 2020, 18:45
#35 and #39 uiop clued strange clue 1.
This is called "energency 1", I also think it is bad, but there are no way to tell that "Khoo1's 3s are all playable".

#37 uiop's strange misfire
It is simple "Bomb to play".
Move 33 uiop clue 5 resulting in Khoo1's hand showing : 5 5 3 3 2g
Move 34 clue clue R resulting in uiop's hand : ? MC W 5w 5r
2 blue token + 1 red token
Move 35 uiop clue 1 which result in NOTHING

I call this a waste of token but did not say it.
Khoo1 asked uiop, what?
uiop arrogantly ignores.

Move 36 clue 3 to uiop's hand : ? MC 3w 5w 5r
zero blue tokens

Whose fault is this?
According to Raal, blame it on everyone else but uiop.

Move 37 uiop fire 1st left card ? = MISFIRE 2 red tokens.

Do anyone of you want to play in a table with 2 red tokens with a player who has MISFIRED 2 times?

If you do, look for uiop.

Zero tokens
Move 38 discard 5 ... which prevents misfire and sacrifice of only 1 point.
Move 39 uiop clue 1 that did not show any diffence to Khoo1's hand : ? 5 3 3 2g

uiop used 2 tokens to clue 1 instead of clue colour or do something that made sense.
Khoo1 gave uiop numerous tokens in most of the turns. Have your players give you tokens?

Raal calls it emergency.
I say to dear readers, please go play with Raal if you agree with Raal.

I am not going to entertain rest of the comment because clearly
1. Those players DELIBERATELY lose the game
2. Some of these comments are LIES
3. Twisted to SMEAR / attack post author.

I did not tell you to believe me and come to my table. You can disagree and go play with those players. I am sure Raal thinks talking on table is cheating but thinks its alright to deliberately BOMB Hanabi game. I may be wrong, but you can go find out from Raal.

User avatar
Khoo1
Posts: 51
Joined: 20 October 2016, 13:21

Re: Reporting Player Who deliberately Loosing

Post by Khoo1 » 15 October 2020, 05:58

qpenguin wrote:
14 October 2020, 18:46
Now this is some serious accusation. I've never say or impose my opinion about bombing entire game, nor do I agree with abandon or quitting. I think a game should be play to the end.
Openpenguin comment's defends the players who deliberately lose Hanabi games, but now tries to deflect.
Reader's can scroll back and see the game and comments, how words are twisted.
Those players deliberately lost games, so these comments defending them is ....

... you decide.

User avatar
Romain672
Posts: 191
Joined: 05 April 2016, 13:53

Re: Reporting Player Who deliberately Loosing

Post by Romain672 » 15 October 2020, 07:07

Khoo1 wrote:
15 October 2020, 05:54
Do anyone of you want to play in a table with 2 red tokens with a player who has MISFIRED 2 times?
No.
Do anyone wants to play with someone which will just bomb in purpose (or not trusting you at all) after you did two (big) mistakes? No.

Raal
Posts: 15
Joined: 23 September 2014, 11:14

Re: Reporting Player Who deliberately Loosing

Post by Raal » 15 October 2020, 10:21

"Older 3 is not rainbow"

Move 23 uiop clue G to light up 2G
Move 24 fire 2 land as 2R
Move 25 clue 3 hand shows 3 3 ? 2g 2

The point being clue G was given after 3 arrived. So how did Raal conclude, 3 is not rainbow ?
Oh yeah, I forgot, Raal = lying
If it were rainbow
It must be

Move 23 uiop clue G to light up 2G:G ? 2g 2 2
Move 24 fire 2 land as 2R:? G ? 2G 2
Move 25 clue 3 hand shows:3 3G ? 2g 2

It's bad clue. So #23 should be different.
I am not going to entertain rest of the comment
So, bye.

User avatar
Khoo1
Posts: 51
Joined: 20 October 2016, 13:21

Re: Reporting Player Who deliberately Loosing

Post by Khoo1 » 15 October 2020, 11:51

Already establish it is not multicolour and yet some idiot still wants to spin it as 'it must be' bull.

At least Zeinab001 knows right from wrong.

Here is a game where a player misfires ended fail with 2 points from full score
https://boardgamearena.com/table?table=117482808
These players did NOT deliberately lose.

I admire this player even though only 506 and apologize for misfire unlike some penguin proclaiming discussion in game is cheating.

Post Reply

Return to “Hanabi”