Reporting Player Who deliberately Loosing

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Khoo1

Re: Reporting Player Who deliberately Loosing

Post by Khoo1 »

pumpkinlovemelon wrote: 09 August 2020, 17:57 BGA really needs to do somethin
So some of us wish...
Romain672 wrote: 09 August 2020, 19:01 I don't think (delation? it's english?) is autorised on the forum @khoo1. Generally it's not.
And I don't think it have much impact to do it anyway, even mine who plays lots of hanabi doesn't take the time to at least put a note on them.
1. Kindly point out the rule that it is unauthorised.

2. My post has links to the game which anyone can audit / view for their own discretion.
3. As you mention, you don't think it has much impact then 'it' will not affect you much.

4. You can note them but who else here can see your note? So I post my note in forum but you claim you don't think is authorised. But you suggest to make note. Oxymoron suggestion?

5. Asking BGA Admin for a solution/function, if implemented, do not mean you have to use that function.
BGA Admin can deploy the function of single player abandon for players with 400 elo and above.
This means that the victim of the bully do not have to endure the bullying.
This also reduce servers load which is profitable to BGA.

Hanabi is a cooperative game. If players do not want to cooperate with you but force you to commit suicide in the game, drag out the game clock, is that not bully ?
Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

No need to be so aggressive.
And remark 4... If anyone was doing that, the forum would be illisible. Except if you regroup everything on one post, but is it really useful?

Just, in general, it's not autorised because there is no point of it.
I don't know the position of bga, and if you are sure of you, I can believe you.
Chauff

Post by Chauff »

Hi there :)
The official topic about reports and moderation: https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=15687
Khoo1

Post by Khoo1 »

Romain672 wrote: 11 August 2020, 10:09 No need to be so aggressive.
And remark 4... If anyone was doing that, the forum would be illisible. Except if you regroup everything on one post, but is it really useful?

Just, in general, it's not autorised because there is no point of it.
I don't know the position of bga, and if you are sure of you, I can believe you.
1. "Aggressive" ... you must be delusional. I did not physically hit you.
Chauff wrote: 11 August 2020, 11:12 Hi there :)
The official topic about reports and moderation: https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=15687

Thank you for the share. It shows that BGA do not care about bullying happening. Bully is the largest grievance on Hanabi as seen on forum topics ... for years and admins turn a blind eye.... for years. As I suggested easiest solution is single player abandon game for Hanabi cooperative game to avoid bully.
Last edited by Khoo1 on 24 August 2020, 14:00, edited 2 times in total.
Khoo1

Post by Khoo1 »

Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

These arguments -_-
I will just stop the discussion between us here.
It's useless anyway.
Khoo1

Post by Khoo1 »

postmans

Post by postmans »

Khoo, can you please tone down your 11 August 2020, 13:06 post?
Arguing that somebody who doesn't completely agree with you is in supporting pedophiles is no sense necessary nor civil.

People were listing here to your arguments and trying to help but you react quite severe.
You are trying to focus out people for behavior you don't appreciate, yet you go complete across the bounds of toxic words/arguments (at least in my opinion).

Please bring it back to a civil discussion on the topic rather than what it's becoming now.
Khoo1

Post by Khoo1 »

postmans wrote: 17 August 2020, 17:09 Khoo, can you please tone down your 11 August 2020, 13:06 post?
Arguing that somebody who doesn't completely agree with you is in supporting pedophiles is no sense necessary nor civil.

People were listing here to your arguments and trying to help but you react quite severe.
You are trying to focus out people for behavior you don't appreciate, yet you go complete across the bounds of toxic words/arguments (at least in my opinion).

Please bring it back to a civil discussion on the topic rather than what it's becoming now.
I understand you want to argue on behalf of pedophile in a civil manner.
Because you purposely neglect the main topic but focus on BLAMING my comment as uncivil while it is your comment that is focus on being out of topic. Therefore, there is no discussion to hold with you.
Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

Yeah, let's fight in an useless topic.

You know, I'm absolutely not uncomfortable in defending Hitler.
Like, I don't know much about him, but I know he got a difficult childhood which make him predisposed to do what he did.
Does that mean I agree with everything he has done? Of course not, it's pretty much the opposite.

Here, I did the same thing. Do I agree with what you do? No. Does that mean I necessary agree with what others do? No.

Initially, I was just telling two minor remarks, but you reacted by giving me 5 arguments. That's why I called 'Aggressive' while it wasn't the good term because my english vocabulary is limited.

If someone insult for no reason someone else in a topic, even if you don't want to react to react to it, you could want to react to the insult. It's just what postmans did. (ty btw :) )

Return to “Hanabi”