Fixing Validated Translations

BGA localization discussions
Infinity25

Re: Fixing Validated Translations

Post by Infinity25 »

The language name "Simplified Chinese" is currently displayed as "中文(汉)". However, I believe most of the simplified Chinese speakers would be familiar with "简体中文", and I cannot edit it in translation page. (and "繁體中文" instead of "中文(漢)" for traditional Chinese respectively)
If you are not sure with that, you may ask other users for their opinions.
stezzuya

Post by stezzuya »

In the P.I. italian translation there is a small mistake:
the line:

${you} must select a card or:

is translated as:
${you} deve selezionare una carta o:

while it should be:

${you} devi selezionare una carta o:

btw can you give me the rights to translate?
Een

Post by Een »

@stezzuya: I gave you the rights to translate, so I'll let you fix this :) Thanks for your help in improving the Italian translation!
prebroo121

Post by prebroo121 »

innovation, korean

Printing Press
You may return a card from your [score pile]. If you do, draw a card of value two higher than the top purple card on your board.
카드 1장을 [손]에서 되돌리고, 자신의 보라색 맨 위 카드보다 가치가 2 높은 카드를 1장 뽑을 수 있습니다.

'손' is hand,
score pile is '점수 더미'

점수 더미에서 카드 1장을 되돌리고, 자신의 보라색 맨 위 카드보다 가치가 2 높은 카드를 1장 뽑을 수 있습니다.

thanks for your service. :D
Een

Post by Een »

prebroo121 wrote:innovation, korean

Printing Press
You may return a card from your [score pile]. If you do, draw a card of value two higher than the top purple card on your board.
카드 1장을 [손]에서 되돌리고, 자신의 보라색 맨 위 카드보다 가치가 2 높은 카드를 1장 뽑을 수 있습니다.

'손' is hand,
score pile is '점수 더미'

점수 더미에서 카드 1장을 되돌리고, 자신의 보라색 맨 위 카드보다 가치가 2 높은 카드를 1장 뽑을 수 있습니다.

thanks for your service. :D
Fixed, thanks!
kapital

Post by kapital »

Hi. I'd like to request permission to fix validated spanish (español) translations for Innovation. There are many errors and inconsistencies.
e.g.: "Draw" a card is translated with the word "Dibujar" which means the artistic meaning of "Draw" as in tracing lines to form shapes or objects.

I'm a native spanish speaker and own the physical spanish version of the game, which uses a very peculiar language.

Thank you.
Een

Post by Een »

kapital wrote:Hi. I'd like to request permission to fix validated spanish (español) translations for Innovation. There are many errors and inconsistencies.
e.g.: "Draw" a card is translated with the word "Dibujar" which means the artistic meaning of "Draw" as in tracing lines to form shapes or objects.

I'm a native spanish speaker and own the physical spanish version of the game, which uses a very peculiar language.

Thank you.
Hi kapital, I have upgraded your account so that you can fix validated strings. Thanks for your help in making the Spanish translations better!
Janabis

Post by Janabis »

On Libertalia, in french translation, I see :
"**: Défaussez cette carte. Jouez immédiatement un autre personnage de votre main et intervalez-le à l'emplacement qui correspond à son rang." :shock:
The word "intervaler" don't exist.
It's better write :
"** : Défaussez cette carte. Jouez immédiatement un autre personnage de votre main et intercalez-le à l'emplacement qui correspond à son rang."
Een

Post by Een »

Janabis wrote:On Libertalia, in french translation, I see :
"**: Défaussez cette carte. Jouez immédiatement un autre personnage de votre main et intervalez-le à l'emplacement qui correspond à son rang." :shock:
The word "intervaler" don't exist.
It's better write :
"** : Défaussez cette carte. Jouez immédiatement un autre personnage de votre main et intercalez-le à l'emplacement qui correspond à son rang."
Fixed, thanks!
Thak

Post by Thak »

Hi
In Innovation card Flight in english says: "If your red cards are splayed up, you may splay any one color of your cards up." There is a mistake in polish translation: "Jeśli twoje czerwone karty są rozsunięte, możesz rozsunąć dowolny kolor swoich kart." It should be: "Jeśli twoje czerwone karty są rozsunięte w górę, możesz rozsunąć dowolny kolor swoich kart w górę."

Now there will be info about side where cards can be splayed. Can someone fix this, please?
Thank you

Return to “Translations”