Fixing Validated Translations

BGA localization discussions
fynjy

Re: Fixing Validated Translations

Post by fynjy »

game: Hawai
incorrect russian translation:
Visit this island for ${cost}<div class="ha_icon resource_foot"></div> and get ${vp} points + ${benefit}
Посетите этот остров для ${cost}<div class="ha_icon resource_foot"></div> и получите ${vp} очков + ${benefit}
Вместо "для" здесь должно быть "за" (дальше идёт цена в ногах, которую надо заплатить).
fynjy

Post by fynjy »

Посетите этот остров для ${cost}<div class="ha_icon resource_foot"></div> и получите ${vp} очков + ${benefit} should be Посетите этот остров за ${cost}<div class="ha_icon resource_foot"></div> и получите ${vp} очков + ${benefit}
Een

Post by Een »

fynjy wrote:Посетите этот остров для ${cost}<div class="ha_icon resource_foot"></div> и получите ${vp} очков + ${benefit} should be Посетите этот остров за ${cost}<div class="ha_icon resource_foot"></div> и получите ${vp} очков + ${benefit}
Fixed, thanks!
darkmind

Post by darkmind »

Hi there.
Im trying to finish Tzolkin translation to Greek. I noticed that beacuse many people have done that translation they dont always use the same translated word (for example resource in greek is already with 2 defrend words at translations). How can i fix all the validated translations to keep 1 word for the "recourse","Gear" ect ect. It will be easyer to finish the translation if all this words is consistent.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

darkmind wrote:Hi there.
Im trying to finish Tzolkin translation to Greek. I noticed that beacuse many people have done that translation they dont always use the same translated word (for example resource in greek is already with 2 defrend words at translations). How can i fix all the validated translations to keep 1 word for the "recourse","Gear" ect ect. It will be easyer to finish the translation if all this words is consistent.
Probably the best thing is using the filter. And of course you can go through it more than once (after resetting it), using different words to try to help find them all. If you can filter on the original English that might be the best way so you get all the various translations at once.
Een

Post by Een »

darkmind wrote:Hi there.
Hi, thanks for your interest in helping on Greek translations! I updated your account so that you can fix validated strings.
darkmind

Post by darkmind »

ty :)
republikanen

Post by republikanen »

I have been doing about 220 translations strings for Keyflower to Swedish. I found 18 validated strings of which I would like to change a couple of them due to errors. Is it possible for me to get access to do so?
Een

Post by Een »

republikanen wrote:I have been doing about 220 translations strings for Keyflower to Swedish. I found 18 validated strings of which I would like to change a couple of them due to errors. Is it possible for me to get access to do so?
Hi! Yes, I have updated your account. Thanks for your help for Swedish!
Donbarbosa

Post by Donbarbosa »

In seasons, the card "dial of Colof" is mistranslated to spanish confusing the verbs "may" and "must". Where it says: "debes relanzar el dado", it should say: "puedes relanzar el dado".

Return to “Translations”