Undo with materials

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
alexgodlex

Undo with materials

Post by alexgodlex »

When you move your materials (wood/etc.) it's very easy to make mistacs clicking, would be cool to be able to undo/redo.

Same for placing new tiles (when you place a new tile you can't move it after you place sthe second tile… in the real life i think it's something you would be allowed to do as you're place all your tiles in the same time…

+ I would still love expansions, seems Keyflower is still popular on BGA… And what about Keyflow ? :)
Havana

Re: Undo with materials

Post by Havana »

I subscribe, an undo otpion in keyflower is very important
LordChambers

Post by LordChambers »

The implementation for Keyflower here is so inadequate I stopped playing. It's feels like playing a mousetrap. Or at least something in need of a n update with the learning from quality implementations like Terra Mystica. Perhaps there was an era in which this benighted implementation was made before our computer scientists discovered the confirmation step.
Poddster

Post by Poddster »

It's especially difficult on mobile, where clicking on a material to move it also "hits" the tile in the background and that tile's help pops-up, and then you have to remove the help without accidentally clicking on another tile, as that would cause the material to move.

The entire thing feels like one big trap!
borgonero

Post by borgonero »

I completely loss the entire move (2 meeples and two upgrades) due to a missing undo move just ten minutes ago...
1964 Boggle Champ

Post by 1964 Boggle Champ »

Plead add an undo function. Sometimes the game even selects the wrong tile, different from the one you have clicked on.
mr89145

Post by mr89145 »

Three of us played KeyFlower for the first time tonight and each of us misclicked at one point or another and needed an "undo". Please add that feature.Thanks!
MadRex

Post by MadRex »

Yeah, I agree. My first game and I’ve already made two wrong picks. It’s too easy to hit “3” instead of “1” without thinking. Some sort of confirmation at least would be nice
MadRex

Post by MadRex »

Bug 14859 in the bugs section is about undo/cancel/confirm. You can vote on it there.
Scott_wmu

Post by Scott_wmu »

Ahhh! Seriously. And why can we toggle off those stupid tool tips help (like everywhere). I know this stuff wasn’t designed for touch screens, so let us disable it universally throughout the site - or at least game by game. If it weren’t for them, the misclicks would be minimal. Voting for the “bug” now. ^^^^^

Return to “Keyflower”