Want to help others with their games

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
JCase16

Want to help others with their games

Post by JCase16 »

I am new to this but not at all new to programming. I have struggled to take the tutorials and turn them into something else. I would like to see if there is someone or a group building a game that I may be able to jump in and help. I think this would help them to have more hands but it would also help me to become more acquainted with the framework and better understand the system so i can build my own in the future. Let me know if you have any interest in this.

Thanks,
Jason
kingcarlo

Re: Want to help others with their games

Post by kingcarlo »

Hello Jason, I did develop, through a boy, but now I'm alone. there would be things to be fixed, and implements to do. If I give you a chance to see what he did and you could get into the program would you help me out?
thanks for your kind reply.
giancarlorainelli@gmail.com
halfspeedhero

Post by halfspeedhero »

I'm an amateur board game creator. These games are finished products that I have had printed and play tested. My dream would be to see those games on Board Game Arena. I am not a programmer, and I have no idea where to start to develop these games here. Can anybody offer any help?
Victoria_La

Post by Victoria_La »

You should have started an another thread, but the answer for this one - board game arena owners are working on a tool called Sandbox that will allow
you to create a game without being a developer, that game can be played then by moving all pieces manually like a real board game.
I don't know the timeline on when it will be available.
halfspeedhero wrote:I'm an amateur board game creator. These games are finished products that I have had printed and play tested. My dream would be to see those games on Board Game Arena. I am not a programmer, and I have no idea where to start to develop these games here. Can anybody offer any help?
JCase16

Post by JCase16 »

And guys sorry for not replying. Apparently my settings were not allowing emails to get to me before. Should work now.

Return to “Developers”