Error on creation : No such file Table.inc.php

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
Eragem

Error on creation : No such file Table.inc.php

Post by Eragem » 28 January 2017, 21:25

Hello everyone,

I just started a few hours ago on GBA Studio and after some hours, I failed to solve this error :

Unexpected error: Wrong formatted data from BGA gameserver 1 (method: createGame): Warning: require_once(/var/www/tournoi/include/Table.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/tournoi/release/tournoi-151226-1240-gs/www/index.php on line 50 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/tournoi/include/Table.inc.php' (include_path='/var/tournoi/release/tournoi-151226-1240-gs/www/lib/google-api-php-client/src:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/tournoi/release/tournoi-151226-1240-gs/www/index.php on line 50

The issue is that Table.inc.php and index.php are on the server and not accessible for me.
I have an include at the begin of my gamename.game.php but the error happens whatever this line.
As the message error doesn't really help me, anyone can maybe do it ?

Thanks in advance,

PS : I just forgot to precise that I got this error on the creation room, and if I try to launch the game i got this :
Unexpected error: Wrong table status (init): should be 'setup'

Eragem
Last edited by Eragem on 05 June 2017, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.

DrKarotte

Re: Error on creation : No such file Table.inc.php

Post by DrKarotte » 29 January 2017, 13:21

Is it right that you created your project years ago and now began working on it?

Eragem

Post by Eragem » 29 January 2017, 19:27

No I started my project a week ago, do I have to create a new project ?

Victoria_La

Post by Victoria_La » 29 January 2017, 21:27

Possible Reason: Syntax error in of the php script which is loaded before the start, such as gameoptions.inc.php, gameinfos.inc.php and such.

Return to “Developers”