Seeking Developer for Stir Fry Eighteen

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
intelekt

Seeking Developer for Stir Fry Eighteen

Post by intelekt »

Hello, I'd like some help putting our most popular game, "Stir Fry Eighteen" onto BGA. It's an 18 card micro game where players attempt to gain as many ingredients they can each turn to cook the best stir fry. The mechanics include bluffing / bluff calling, set collection, and point combinations. We've most often heard it compared to a mix of Love letter and Coup in terms of game play.

We would be willing to work with you to test it. I have the game in tabletop simulator but of course there isn't any automation there. The graphic assets are complete, the game has been printed three times and is about to have it's fourth re-print. I'd love to share it with BGA and give back to the site that I use personally so often to try new games.

Thank you for any advice or help you can give, I'd like to think this will be a relatively light project compared to many games on BGA, but I'm certainly not a code writer.
Victoria_La

Re: Seeking Developer for Stir Fry Eighteen

Post by Victoria_La »

Just to clarify you representing Yanaguana Games and giving BGA digital rights to implement this game? You have to contact admins via e-mail to make it formal and they will add it into list of "license available" games. Yes it looks like nice and light game for some developers who is looking for start project on BGA.
intelekt

Post by intelekt »

Yes, I am one of the owners of Yanaguana Games and the designer of Stir Fry 18. :) Thank you I will email them today!
intelekt

Post by intelekt »

I sent an email last week but have yet to hear back. In the meantime if anyone is interested in helping create the module, feel free to get in touch.
Een

Post by Een »

Hello intelekt,
We have seen your message and added Stir Fry Eighteen in the list of games available for development by the BGA Studio developer community.
Thanks for your interest in making your game available on BGA!
intelekt

Post by intelekt »

Thank you, we appreciate it! I'm planning to start trying to learn how to build the modules with the learning setups soon but if an experienced Dev wants to help out, it would be much appreciated.
intelekt

Post by intelekt »

Hello! I just wanted to note that an amazing developer named DrKarrotte helped us get the module ready. It's complete and ready to test, he has sent the email to BGA letting them know.

Thanks again for the help and comments to help us get it completed. Hope to play Stir Fry on the platform soon!
docthib

Post by docthib »

Hello! I found a small bug while testing the game, I sent a PM to DrKarotte :)

Return to “Developers”