Registration doesn't send email

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
scannerdarkly7

Registration doesn't send email

Post by scannerdarkly7 »

Registered to BGA Studio, but email never sent, so cannot activate.
Tried to 'forgot password', but it never sends this either (as my account was probably never activated).

Please could you help me complete a successful registration? I would like to begin BGA Studio development?
Victoria_La

Re: Registration doesn't send email

Post by Victoria_La »

Check the spam. People who did not receive it always find it in spam later. Search for "Welcome on BGA Studio" (just like that)
scannerdarkly7

Post by scannerdarkly7 »

Thanks! I had already tried searching.

Despite Google being the kings of search, searching for "studio" didn't turn up any results -- searching the exact "Welcome on BGA Studio" did. :lol:
Athelin

Post by Athelin »

I have not received the email and I have checked both my spam and inbox folder :(
YodaCandyBar

Post by YodaCandyBar »

Hi,

I am running into this same issue. Here is the order of steps and the errors that I received:

1. Initial Registration: Error that mentioned that it could not find an account. No email is sent.
2. Tried to have password resent: Seems to work but never receive e-mail.
3. Tried to create an new account: Error states that an account with the same email address is already present.

Who can help with this? It seems like the account was created but I never received any emails. I checked inbox, spam, deleted and found nothing.

Thanks much,

Stephen ( yodacandybar )
Een

Post by Een »

Athelin wrote:I have not received the email and I have checked both my spam and inbox folder :(
Hi,
Checked the logs, and for your hotmail address hotmail refused the connection from our server, but with you gmail address the mail has been sent. So you should have a "Welcome on BGA studio" email somewhere.
Een

Post by Een »

YodaCandyBar wrote:Hi,

I am running into this same issue. Here is the order of steps and the errors that I received:

1. Initial Registration: Error that mentioned that it could not find an account. No email is sent.
2. Tried to have password resent: Seems to work but never receive e-mail.
3. Tried to create an new account: Error states that an account with the same email address is already present.

Who can help with this? It seems like the account was created but I never received any emails. I checked inbox, spam, deleted and found nothing.

Thanks much,

Stephen ( yodacandybar )
Hi,
I checked the log and the host for your email address charter.net refused to talk with the studio mail server. That's why you didn't get password change emails. I sent you a copy of the email from gmail.
Krallie

Post by Krallie »

Hi, same problem here. I checked my spam and changed my password. Still I don't get any confirmation mail. Can Anyone help me?

Greatings,

Krallie
Een

Post by Een »

Krallie wrote:Hi, same problem here. I checked my spam and changed my password. Still I don't get any confirmation mail. Can Anyone help me?

Greatings,

Krallie
Couldn't find any track of a studio registration linked to your BGA username.
What studio username did you choose?
Tushon

Post by Tushon »

Just noting that I had a similar experience when registering for the studio side of BGA. I sent in a note to https://boardgamearena.com/support before finding this thread, but my experience mirrored what was relayed YodaCandyBar. I'm a gmail user and did find emails in Spam afterward, which I noted could likely be fixed with proper DNS records for the studio.boardgamearena.com

Thanks for the hard work!

Return to “Developers”