Cannot create turn based tables on studio

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
Victoria_La

Cannot create turn based tables on studio

Post by Victoria_La »

I have error in studio attempting to start the turn based game

You already have 3 tables with this game, waiting to start. You must make these tables start before joining new ones, or choose another game. (You can Play in real time instead.)

However I don't have 3 tables running, I only have one game in progress. Not sure how to kill these and why I cannot start more then 3 games turn based
Een

Re: Cannot create turn based tables on studio

Post by Een »

I checked with your studio account and didn't get the error when launching a turn based game.

But anyway those limits have no use on the studio, so I disabled them.
Victoria_La

Post by Victoria_La »

Hmm... If you disable them I don't think it worked. Just tried now (Sep 22nd 6 pm EST) and get same error, trying to start Battleship

You already have 3 tables with this game, waiting to start. You must make these tables start before joining new ones, or choose another game. (You can Play in real time instead.)
fafa-fr

Post by fafa-fr »

I have a similar problem (it's been here for a long time, several weeks or months): when I try to launch a turn-based game on Studio, I have the following message:
You are in late to play on at least one turn based table. Please first play your game(s) in progress before starting a new one. (You can Play in real time instead.)
On my games in progress page, there's only one game (#41545), that I cannot join (Table 'ebd_galaxytrucker_41545.revealed_pile' doesn't exist) nor delete (express stop have no other effect than displaying "fafafr quits the game", and clicking quit game triggers (after a few seconds) this error message: Unexpected error: mysql_deadlock_restart_transaction).
Hope it helps.
Victoria_La

Post by Victoria_La »

I think its related to some half-lunched games.
I started turn based game, it opened table but there is no button to leave table (no buttons at all for host in the header)
and other "people" cannot see that table. When I navigated from that table I lost the number
so I cannot find it at all
Een

Post by Een »

@Victoria_La: indeed I forgot something when disabling the limits. Now really disabled :)

@fafa-fr: "You are in late to play" limit has been disabled as well on the studio.
fafa-fr

Post by fafa-fr »

Return to “Developers”