I have just finished the development of Innovation by Carl Chudyk on BGA studio. I asked BGA team for game review but I think they are ultra busy since they have not replied yet.
So, what about testing the game on Studio in the meantime? That would still be fewer bugs to correct after beta-release.
Tables are openable for any player groups willing to play: http://fr.studio.boardgamearena.com/#!gamepanel?game=innovation
You need a BGA Studio account for that, you can register here: http://fr.studio.boardgamearena.com/#!welcomestudio
On my side I will try to log to Studio each time I can (not every day though), usually between 18 and 23 UTC. Don't hesitate to invite me if you see me around (I am Tchebychev0), that would be my pleasure
Game is in English, translation will be made after release, and playable with 2, 3, 4 players. 4 players is quite chaotic but I have added a team mode as beta which should be more interesting.
- Rules: http://www.asmadigames.com/rules/Innovation_Rules.pdf
- FAQ: http://tesera.ru/images/items/53014/Innovation_offical_FAQ_july_2011.pdf
My expectations for now:
- It would be nice if you know already how to play the game IRL.
- The major concerns are for blocking bugs. I am not willing to change the interface design right now (except if there is something very, very wrong...) because the publisher can have a different opinion on that matter, and I dont know him yet
- If you see a bug, you can post it as a reply of this topic. Try to add as many meaningful elements as you can (screenshots are good), even if I know it will be more difficult since the bug report system does not work on Studio.
- I apologize in advance for bugs that would "kill" a game. Even if I have tested each card individually there are big chances that situation might happen... Don't punch me too hard for that please
Thanks a lot and enjoy it well!