Can't access table

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
locerol

Can't access table

Post by locerol »

Hi everyone,

I was testing a game and I don´t know why and how but now I can not access the table I was playing in (table ginkgopolistest #43466). Everytime I try to enter it there is an error message saying: "The server reported an error".

Is there anyway I can close that table or make an express stop of the game in that table from outside the table? I guess if I can stop it the server would go back to a normal state and I could open another table without problems.

Thank you!
Victoria_La

Re: Can't access table

Post by Victoria_La »

Yeah happens sometimes, I added it to the tools wiki, because I keep forgetting how to do it

http://en.doc.boardgamearena.com/Tools_ ... nging_Game
locerol

Post by locerol »

Thank you, Victoria_La, but it seems the problem is worse than I thought the other day. It is not only that I can not enter the table 43466, but now I can not start any game, everytime I try it says "The server reported an error".

I have tried to create a new project, and when I tried to open a table of the new project, the error was the following:

Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred...

Game not found

#0 /var/tournoi/release/tournoi-171205-1700/www/view/common/website.view.php(62): view_mainsite_gamepanel->build_page(Array)
#1 /var/tournoi/release/tournoi-171205-1700/www/view/common/ebg.view.php(23): website_view->generate_content(Array)
#2 /var/tournoi/release/tournoi-171205-1700/www/include/webActionCore.inc.php(229): ebg_view->generate(Array)
#3 /var/tournoi/release/tournoi-171205-1700/www/index.php(152): launchWebAction('gamepanel', 'action_gamepane...', '__default', false, false, NULL, true, false)
#4 {main}

Any ideas?

Thank you!
Victoria_La

Post by Victoria_La »

Your php code throughing exception before game created, check this
http://en.doc.boardgamearena.com/Troubleshooting

Looking at exception could be the template generation code
stylix

Post by stylix »

Same error here.
After creating new empty project without modifying any source files, I can't view game page.
Only those error messages are displayed
Victoria_La

Post by Victoria_La »

stylix wrote:Same error here.
After creating new empty project without modifying any source files, I can't view game page.
Which game?I tried heartshi and it is working
Victoria_La

Post by Victoria_La »

locerol wrote:Thank you, Victoria_La, but it seems the problem is worse than I thought the other day. It is not only that I can not enter the table 43466, but now I can not start any game, everytime I try it says "The server reported an error".
For ginkopolistest did you try reloading your gameinfos data? Could it be corrupted?
stylix

Post by stylix »

Victoria_La wrote:
stylix wrote:Same error here.
Which game?I tried heartshi and it is working
It's strange. Yesterday, it shows error message. Now It works fine.
Is it cache related problem?
Thanks anyway.
locerol

Post by locerol »

Hi,

Victoria_La, you were absolutely right, there was something wrong with the gameinfos.inc.php. I copied the one from the new project I created into the old one and now I can access again the table to close it.

Thank you!!

Return to “Developers”