Bug, bad insert into zz_replay1 table

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
quietmint

Bug, bad insert into zz_replay1 table

Post by quietmint »

In studio, I changed dbmodel.sql (removed two columns `player_id and `bldg_cnt` from table `board`). I quit all games and built new version, but still I get this error. The framework is running a bad insert statement, referring to old column that no longer exists. Nowhere in my code refers to `bldg_cnt` anymore and it doesn't exist in any database table anymore, so why is this happening? How do I fix this?
Unexpected error: Error while processing SQL request: INSERT INTO zz_replay1_board (`id`,`x`,`y`,`z`,`r`,`face`,`player_id`,`bldg_type`,`bldg_cnt`) SELECT `id`,`x`,`y`,`z`,`r`,`face`,`player_id`,`bldg_type`,`bldg_cnt` FROM board Unknown column 'player_id' in 'field list'
Studio table ebd_taluva_44275. phpMyAdmin shows correct table definition for both `board` and `zz_replay1_board` (columns are removed). It's just this INSERT statement that's still referring to old columns.
quietmint

Re: Bug, bad insert into zz_replay1 table

Post by quietmint »

Actually, this might be related to SVN error. It appears something is wrong with the "modules" directory for my project. Admins, can you fix this?
svn: E200009: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E200009: '/var/tournoi/games/taluva/modules' is not under version control
Een

Post by Een »

Hello,
I have fixed the commit trouble, and reloaded apache (this looked like a caching trouble). I was able to start a game, so it looks like it's fixed. :)
quietmint

Post by quietmint »

I get permission denied error when trying to upload files to modules/ folder. Is ownership wrong?
Een

Post by Een »

Yes indeed, should be good now.

Return to “Developers”