Cribbage project

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
bamf226

Cribbage project

Post by bamf226 »

Earlier this year, a developer was working to implement cribbage. They said they needed help and I reached out to them but never heard back. I messaged them last week to see if they needed help and still no response. I was planning to implement Cribbage on my own, but I don't know the status with the other person that was working on it. I'm assuming it has been abandoned. Should I start it on my own from the beginning or is there some way to get what was already done and add on like open source software?

If I do start from scratch, how do I go about "claiming" it as something I am working on?
Een

Re: Cribbage project

Post by Een »

Hi,
There is a list of current projects, you can search for cribbage and check the status of projects for this game.
There is no real "claim" to a project, everyone is welcome to create a new, separate project on the same game. Of course, it would be a loss of time to start a new project if another one is almost done, so you should take the time to check other projects ;)
If one of this projects is advanced enough, we can try again to get in contact with the developer to propose collaboration or to take over his/her work.

Return to “Developers”