Disconnected from game server.

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
RicardoRix

Disconnected from game server.

Post by RicardoRix »

Since yesterday I get continual 'disconnected from game server' messages from the studio.
It's fine on the normal website, and running these tests, everything is OK.

https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!troubleshootmainsite

While I'm here, I have asked for read-only access (by clicking the link) to the 'shared-code' project, but don't know how I'm actually meant to download it. I guess with SFTP - WinSCP, but don't know how. Can I also download the code for other projects without using the 'new project - copy from existing project'?
Last edited by RicardoRix on 24 March 2019, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
vincentt

Re: Disconnected from game server.

Post by vincentt »

Hi,

I have the same thing about disconnected but only when I am at work through our proxy.

About the code, yes, when you get read only access, you can download/view the code with WinSCP or other tools like that

Vincent
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

I looked through chrome F12, it suggests that this page is not secure:

https://studio.boardgamearena.com:3003/ ... 43865266-1

----------------------------------------

How can you use WinSCP to download other projects? I only see folders for projects that I've created. Is it a different to 1.studio.boardgamearena.com ?
fafa-fr

Post by fafa-fr »

RicardoRix wrote:Since yesterday I get continual 'disconnected from game server' messages from the studio.
Same problem here, at home, without proxy. I can log in the studio and load some pages, but when I try to start a game, I only get the base html file, no css, js or image file.
RicardoRix wrote:I only see folders for projects that I've created.
You should see project folders with read-only acces in the same directory. I think the admins will have to have a look at it.
vincentt

Post by vincentt »

Hi,

I have contacted the admins :)
Let's hope it will be quickly fixed

Vincent
Een

Post by Een »

RicardoRix wrote:Since yesterday I get continual 'disconnected from game server' messages from the studio.
It's fine on the normal website, and running these tests, everything is OK.
Fixed, thanks! New certificate was there but had not been properly taken into account after automatic renewal.
RicardoRix wrote:While I'm here, I have asked for read-only access (by clicking the link) to the 'shared-code' project, but don't know how I'm actually meant to download it. I guess with SFTP - WinSCP, but don't know how. Can I also download the code for other projects without using the 'new project - copy from existing project'?
There should be a folder for the readonly project at the root of your SFTP folder after clicking the get readonly access link.
If not, something is wrong, please PM me the name of the project and your studio username (if different from your BGA username)
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

everything seems tickety-boo now, including the project folders. Thanks.

Return to “Developers”