Anything recently changed in sftp access?

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
shadowphiar

Anything recently changed in sftp access?

Post by shadowphiar »

Hi,
I've come back to developing a game after taking several months away being very busy elsewhere... I don't seem to be able to make changes in my project's folders on the sftp service. Has anything changed recently regarding access controls and so on?

I can log into studio, I can even start a table of the game in the last point I had got up to writing it. But when I connect in sftp, the folders for my projects are visible but appear empty, and I can't write anything into them. (I can see files for all the demo projects).

I've still got copies of all my files, so there's no worry about data loss, but obviously at the moment I can't test anything. Anything I've missed?
Thanks
DrKarotte

Re: Anything recently changed in sftp access?

Post by DrKarotte »

I had a similar problem some weeks ago, the admins could fix that easily (no data was lost). You may write an e-mail/PM?
Een

Post by Een »

Sometimes rights can get messed up. The solution is to reassign yourself administrator rights on your "manage game" page (without removing them first otherwise you lose access ;), just reapply them). Then it should be fine again.
shadowphiar

Post by shadowphiar »

Cool, I'm back in. Thanks.

Return to “Developers”