It it possible to see table.game.php?

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
Brederic

It it possible to see table.game.php?

Post by Brederic »

Greetings,

I'm getting the following error on attempting to start a game after my most recent changes.
Unexpected error: Wrong formatted data from BGA gameserver 1 (method: createGame): Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/tournoi/release/tournoi-150617-1039-gs/www/game/module/table/table.game.php on line 937 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/tournoi/release/tournoi-150617-1039-gs/www/game/module/table/table.game.php on line 937 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/tournoi/release/tournoi-150617-1039-gs/www/game/module/table/table.game.php on line 947 {"status":1,"data":true}
Is there any way to see the code of table.game.php to attempt to debug my error?

Thanks,
Brent
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Re: It it possible to see table.game.php?

Post by sourisdudesert »

Hello,

I will make a more explicit error message but it looks like you don't have any active player.

You must always have at least one active player, for ex by calling "self::activeNextPlayer" at the end of your setup method.

Hope this helps.
Brederic

Post by Brederic »

That's it. Thank you very much!
KuWizard

Post by KuWizard »

sourisdudesert wrote: 30 November 2015, 16:51 Hello,

I will make a more explicit error message but it looks like you don't have any active player.

You must always have at least one active player, for ex by calling "self::activeNextPlayer" at the end of your setup method.

Hope this helps.
Sorry for the necroposting but I found this investigating the same situation and error message is not changed to anything explicit unfortunately :(
And adding self::activeNextPlayer() to my setup method helped me as well :)
Brainchild

Post by Brainchild »

KuWizard wrote: 16 July 2020, 17:06 Sorry for the necroposting but I found this investigating the same situation and error message is not changed to anything explicit unfortunately :(
I see the error message exists in the Troubleshooting page, but no mention of adding self::activeNextPlayer(), so maybe you can add a note about that.
KuWizard

Post by KuWizard »

Brainchild wrote: 16 July 2020, 21:27
KuWizard wrote: 16 July 2020, 17:06 Sorry for the necroposting but I found this investigating the same situation and error message is not changed to anything explicit unfortunately :(
I see the error message exists in the Troubleshooting page, but no mention of adding self::activeNextPlayer(), so maybe you can add a note about that.
I've just done it, thanks!
Brainchild

Post by Brainchild »

KuWizard wrote: 17 July 2020, 16:33 I've just done it, thanks!
Thank you!

Return to “Developers”