game is unplayable bec images are misaligned

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
SerBaldur

game is unplayable bec images are misaligned

Post by SerBaldur »

i would log a bug for this, but none of the bug categories match.

In game 44954605, the tokens are all over the board. I can't tell where they are actually supposed to be, making the game impossible to play. They will line up on one square if i click on that square's rotation icon where one of my chars are, but otherwise, they are in the wrong place. Can't tell which guys are next to the next square, which ways they can walk etc.

my opponent doesn't have any problem, but i have tried 3 different browsers (IE/Edge, Firefox, Chrome) on both windows 7 and windows 10 across 3 PCs - so 9 different platforms, all have exactly the same problem.

I will mention that it DOES work correctly only on my phone, but the screen is small and hard to see some icons.
diamant

Re: game is unplayable bec images are misaligned

Post by diamant »

SerBaldur wrote:i would log a bug for this, but none of the bug categories match.
#4661: "Tokens are not aligned on the board properly"

This bug is marked as fixed, but it is not. On my computer, the bug disappears if I change the option "Display game logs" to "Below player panels".
SerBaldur

Re: game is unplayable bec images are misaligned

Post by SerBaldur »

diamant wrote: #4661: "Tokens are not aligned on the board properly"

This bug is marked as fixed, but it is not. On my computer, the bug disappears if I change the option "Display game logs" to "Below player panels".
Thanks - i will try your suggestion.

Also, how does one search for bug 4661? When i go to the bugs forum, i think it is showing only the open bugs, so i can't find it.

Return to “Dungeon Twister”