any reason cant step on illusionist's pit trap with rope

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
SerBaldur
Posts: 21
Joined: 06 September 2015, 05:50

any reason cant step on illusionist's pit trap with rope

Post by SerBaldur » 24 December 2018, 17:00

i entered a bug for this but want to make sure it's a bug actually.

opponent's illusionist put a pit trap in front of my char. Char has a rope, but not allowed to step on the pit trap; only movement options given are to go around the trap. Doesn't pit trap work the same whether or not a real one or from illusionist? i even tried giving rope to another char, same result.

bug: https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!bug?id=11624
game: https://en.1.boardgamearena.com/dungeon ... ayFrom=521

User avatar
diamant
Posts: 269
Joined: 18 April 2016, 16:39

Re: any reason cant step on illusionist's pit trap with rope

Post by diamant » 25 December 2018, 14:32

SerBaldur wrote:Doesn't pit trap work the same whether or not a real one or from illusionist? i even tried giving rope to another char, same result.
The "Paladins & Dragons" rule says that the pit trap from illusionist has the same rules than the normal one, except for the illusionist of the same color.
In your bug report, you didn't provide the move ID, so I or the developpers cannot check the bug.

User avatar
tchobello
Posts: 138
Joined: 18 March 2012, 13:19

Re: any reason cant step on illusionist's pit trap with rope

Post by tchobello » 25 December 2018, 18:28

diamant wrote: In your bug report, you didn't provide the move ID, so I or the developpers cannot check the bug.
you need to wait for the end of the game & a full bug report will be provided.

User avatar
tchobello
Posts: 138
Joined: 18 March 2012, 13:19

Re: any reason cant step on illusionist's pit trap with rope

Post by tchobello » 25 December 2018, 18:43

SerBaldur wrote:i entered a bug for this but want to make sure it's a bug actually.

opponent's illusionist put a pit trap in front of my char. Char has a rope, but not allowed to step on the pit trap; only movement options given are to go around the trap. Doesn't pit trap work the same whether or not a real one or from illusionist? i even tried giving rope to another char, same result.

bug: https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!bug?id=11624
game: https://en.1.boardgamearena.com/dungeon ... ayFrom=521
you always can refer to the IDTL glossary :
http://www.dungeontwister.org/glossaire.php

User avatar
SerBaldur
Posts: 21
Joined: 06 September 2015, 05:50

Re: any reason cant step on illusionist's pit trap with rope

Post by SerBaldur » 26 December 2018, 00:30

im 99% sure this is a bug, but since i am pretty new to the game, there is the possibility that i just don't know something.

thanks for the tip about adding the move id, i added that link to the bug id

User avatar
tchobello
Posts: 138
Joined: 18 March 2012, 13:19

Re: any reason cant step on illusionist's pit trap with rope

Post by tchobello » 08 January 2019, 23:11

SerBaldur wrote:im 99% sure this is a bug, but since i am pretty new to the game, there is the possibility that i just don't know something.

thanks for the tip about adding the move id, i added that link to the bug id
This is a bug and I hope people vote for it & many others to be resolved ASAP.

User avatar
SerBaldur
Posts: 21
Joined: 06 September 2015, 05:50

Re: any reason cant step on illusionist's pit trap with rope

Post by SerBaldur » 06 February 2019, 17:47

tchobello wrote:This is a bug and I hope people vote for it & many others to be resolved ASAP.
thanks for confirming. it pretty much kills paladins expansion since any game with the illusionist becomes super frustrating. unfortunately the game is on premium (thinking this must be a requirement from original board game designer bec it's also premium on the other site), so the game is heading toward oblivion quickly.

User avatar
tchobello
Posts: 138
Joined: 18 March 2012, 13:19

Re: any reason cant step on illusionist's pit trap with rope

Post by tchobello » 08 February 2019, 17:55

The game was premium because of the IOS application to be released next.
Since then, the project has been aborted.

P&D is error-strewn & many newcomers or veterans of DT, including me, have abandoned ship.

Post Reply

Return to “Dungeon Twister”