Undo/Cancel Move

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Todd_22

Undo/Cancel Move

Post by Todd_22 »

I’m not sure if the devs are still monitoring this forum, but is there any chance of adding an undo (or at least a cancel move)? There is no correcting even a minor mistake, like you accidentally clicked character action and you meant harvest. Doesn’t matter that you have not yet taken the action and don’t have the resources, you are just boned. In a game thus heavy, this is a MAJOR issue. Thank you for your consideration. And thank you for your hard work with an otherwise great implementation of an awesome game.
Xaliba

Re: Undo/Cancel Move

Post by Xaliba »

This would be awesome if they add this.
ozjesting

Post by ozjesting »

Yes please!!! If Through the Ages can have an undo turn button, there seems to be NO reason we can't have one in Madeira! Please!!! Oh so pretty please!!! So many games messed up as I calculate a plan then fail to note one thing needed...thus I should not take that character action...but too late! Have to skip. Lose turn, lose fun, lose game.

PLEASE!!!
Paul_Chelsfield

Post by Paul_Chelsfield »

This. So. So. Badly. This.

Just had a 4 hour game ruined because I selected something incorrectly by accident (first game). Complex games without this functionality should have a warning when you start them because it's really, REALLY annoying to lose on the last round because you accidentally clicked the wrong option and immediately want to undo it. Had exactly this last night with Clans of Caledonia too - getting pretty sick of it... another game that I won't play again on BGA *sigh*.
nandblock

Post by nandblock »

This has been requested multiple times. I agree it is urgently necessary, but I think at this point a new developer is needed to fix the game, as Victoria_la has basically abandoned the game in the state it is in.
technomage116

Post by technomage116 »

Undo functionality is the single biggest missing feature on BGA. Even if it just had a 15 second limit or something. Please!!!! Pretty please.
Anthson

Post by Anthson »

Can we just get this already? How much do I have to donate? SERIOUS question. Hit me with a figure, BGA. I just might pay it.

Return to “Madeira”