Manawaker looking for testers for Dragon Line expansion

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
CB Droege

Manawaker looking for testers for Dragon Line expansion

Postby CB Droege » 01 June 2017, 11:33

I posted this in the player's group, and got a couple takers, but I think it'll get more visibility here, now that this place exists. :D

Manawaker is working on an expansion for Dragon Line. No discussion yet about whether it will end up on BGA - It's got to get out in the meatspace first - but I will soon need some playtesters to check balance with the existing cards. This seems like a good place to find people already familiar with the game who might want to help. If you do, send an e-mail to dragonlineplaytest@manawaker.com, and We'll get some PnP cards out to you when we reach that stage.

Cheers,
CB

RicardoRix

Re: Manawaker looking for testers for Dragon Line expansion

Postby RicardoRix » 05 June 2017, 14:21

would seem like a great idea to implement the new expansion here on BGA. What better way is there to replay games with 100% accuracy.

CB Droege

Postby CB Droege » 07 June 2017, 14:04

That would be neat, but it'll be out in meatspace before it's on BGA, if it ever goes to BGA at all, so it'll need some testing before the game is published. :)

RicardoRix

Postby RicardoRix » 10 June 2017, 15:19

come get some.

RicardoRix

Postby RicardoRix » 28 June 2017, 21:30

is there any news on this? I haven''t received an email or anything....

CB Droege

Postby CB Droege » 14 July 2017, 17:22

I didn't check that inbox for a bit, sorry. Just responded to all the ones I hadn't responded to yet :)

As to progress: It was supposed to be ready to test by now, but there's been a hold up in the art department. If the delay goes much longer, I'll just pencil in some crappy looking dragons myself for testing purposes, but I was hoping to at least have sketches of the new dragons ready from the artist before I mock-up the test cards.

CB Droege

Postby CB Droege » 15 January 2018, 13:30

This project fell to the back-burner for a bit, but now it's time. I've got placeholder art in place, and I've sent copies of the PnP edition of the game plus the new cards to everyone who had requested to be part of the test.

If anyone else wants in at this point, it's not too late. Just shoot me a line, and I'll send you the files. :D

Return to “Dragon Line”