Haw is this game scored?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
N9IWP

Haw is this game scored?

Post by N9IWP »

The winner seems to get ~50 points but I have no idea how that is calculated (if this is documented somewhere I apologize)
Also, everyone else gets 0. When I score the physical game, I note how far back their scout/camp was when the game ended.
Some sort of similar system could be used for non winner. (subtract points from the winners score)

Thanks,
Brian
Victoria_La

Re: Haw is this game scored?

Post by Victoria_La »

Technically there is no score, there is one winner and rest are losers.
But 50+ are spaces on the river past 0 space, i.e. space on the river where you have your final camp.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

would be cool if the score was the number of turns taken to win.
Diablange74

Post by Diablange74 »

On this topic of score...

It makes perfect sense to me that the official rules state there is one winner and losers. However, it doesn't take into consideration repeated games and ELO calculations.

I would personnaly see as an improvment to trigger an option for a final ranking decided upon the current score, i.e. the last position where the camp was established.
actaion

Post by actaion »

Diablange74 wrote: 04 November 2019, 23:59 I would personnaly see as an improvment to trigger an option for a final ranking decided upon the current score, i.e. the last position where the camp was established.
I agree, but position of scout is better than camp position
Diablange74

Post by Diablange74 »

actaion wrote: 20 May 2020, 11:39
Diablange74 wrote: 04 November 2019, 23:59 I would personnaly see as an improvment to trigger an option for a final ranking decided upon the current score, i.e. the last position where the camp was established.
I agree, but position of scout is better than camp position
Well, I guess there would be debate about it, as the goal of the game is to take your camp passed the line, passing it with your scout is just one step in the process ;) but that would probably still be better than having all players on 2nd position, regardless of where the scout or camp is ;)

Return to “Lewis & Clark”