Executive Power tile ability

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
xobxela

Executive Power tile ability

Post by xobxela »

I have already placed the tile called "Executive Power" in my tableau. The power says it does the following:

"You may Reassign exactly two same-phase workers to the phase you select."

However, I cannot work out how to use the power. In the last round, I had two dice in the same phase but couldn't work out how to use the power. I tried to click on the "Executive Power" tile, where it gave me the legend: "The Reassign power of this tile will be used for your next Reassign (if possible)" at the top on a white background" However when I click on one of the two dice in the same phase and then the column where I want to move it, the legend tells me: "You have no dice Reassign power that can do this (or already used it)"

I think it needs me to select both dice at once perhaps, but when I click on the second dice after having already clicked on the first dice, it unselects the first dice and the same issue happens.

I can't help but think I am doing something wrong. Could someone help me work out how to use this power properly, please?
N_Faker

Re: Executive Power tile ability

Post by N_Faker »

"You may Reassign exactly two same-phase workers to the phase you select."

To use this power you must move exactly two workers from the same phase to the phase you activate.
You move one die at a time, selecting multiple dice at once is impossible.
jrr

Post by jrr »

This tile can have issues when you have other Reassign abilities in effect. E.g. sometimes it will use the single-die Reassign power of another tile first, even though that leaves you with two non-same phase dice to reassign.

The best thing to do in that situation is reset your dice, and then select Executive Power tile before reassigning the two dice for it (one at a time, as N_Faker said).
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

You can manually activate the Reassign powers by clicking on their respective tiles.
xobxela

Post by xobxela »

Completely my mistake, I hadn't read correctly that I need to reassign them to the phase I select!

Return to “Roll for the Galaxy”