Feature: Final Situation, View All Player's Hands

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
le7337

Feature: Final Situation, View All Player's Hands

Post by le7337 »

It would be nice to see all player's hands in the Final Situation when the game is over.
Woodruff

Re: Feature: Final Situation, View All Player's Hands

Post by Woodruff »

Hi le7337,

Thanks for your suggestion.
I could do that, but I'm not sure how it does really matter... Two situations:
A. The card came from a "public" location. If you have payed attention you can guess the card is here. At this point of the game the card had no further influence.
B. The card have remained invisible for you. Hence it have not been played it never had any influence on the end of the game.

So I don't think lot's of people will be interested by that. This is some consequence work for a little thing. Hence I won't do it.

Thanks!

Tcheby
Lovegood42

Post by Lovegood42 »

I agree with le7337. It would be easier to understand why you lost, if you did. Any beginner / any player who doesn't play regularly to this game will probably have difficulties remembering the cards. Since the game is almost impossible to win against an experienced player, it may discourage any new player to continue playing, even if the historical theme is interesting. If a player can't win sometimes, and hence have fun, he won't even buy the game, which is one of the major perks of discovering it here, at least for the producer of the game.

A feature where you would view all players' card at the end of game would help a lot, like A LOT... to improve oneself. You can't have any real strategy until you remember the cards... and in my opinion, there is way too much cards to remember, if you can't take a little time to revise them without undermining the patience of your "adversary" and your time statistics.
nairobiny

Post by nairobiny »

Lovegood42 wrote: 30 September 2020, 04:08 A feature where you would view all players' card at the end of game would help a lot, like A LOT... to improve oneself. You can't have any real strategy until you remember the cards... and in my opinion, there is way too much cards to remember, if you can't take a little time to revise them without undermining the patience of your "adversary" and your time statistics.
Couldn't you just replay the game from your opponent's perspective?

What am I missing?
Jest Phulin

Post by Jest Phulin »

Lovegood42 wrote: 30 September 2020, 04:08 Since the game is almost impossible to win against an experienced player, ...
This is why tables can be created with limits on skill level. If you are a beginner, don't open up a table for masters and experts.

Return to “Innovation”