World goals and card lay-out

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
steven v

World goals and card lay-out

Post by steven v »

Am I the only one that sees cards with no symbols on it and instead a very confusing background on the card?
Am I the only that wonders, which level a card has?
Am I the only one that wonders, which are the 5 other world goals (I know only the first one) ? I did not even find these world goals in the game manual on bgg.
Please improve this ?
Jest Phulin

Re: World goals and card lay-out

Post by Jest Phulin »

steven v wrote:Am I the only one that sees cards with no symbols on it and instead a very confusing background on the card?
Am I the only that wonders, which level a card has?
For these, I believe the answer lies in the game settings of "Classic Game" vs "Modern Game." The original game had a simple background to all cards, whereas the reprint has unique pictures for each card. The level got obscured a bit when this happened.

As far as the special achievements, the tool tips are really good, and show what the card says: Either complete a special objective, or complete it by the actions of a certain card. In the "how to play" section, they are briefly mentioned under the Achieve action.
steven v

Post by steven v »

Thx for the reply but it does not help me. :?
"Modern game" is not an option. , maybe you mean first edition rules ?

And I do not see/find this 'achieve section'.
Een

Post by Een »

Screenshot? Maybe this just doesn't work on your browser. Do you use a recent version of chrome or firefox?
Jest Phulin

Post by Jest Phulin »

steven v wrote:"Modern game" is not an option. , maybe you mean first edition rules ?
Ooops. My bad. I was thinking of something completely different, unrelated to this site at all.
And I do not see/find this 'achieve section'.
In the "how to play," the possible actions on a turn: Draw, Meld, and Achieve.
steven v

Post by steven v »

I am useing Chrome on a tablet...
And unfortunately can not make a screen shot.
I played it recently on firefox, laptop and there it was perfect!
Have other Chrome users difficulties?
Woodruff

Post by Woodruff »

Hi,

Mobile version is known to be buggy, for most platforms. The browsers do not seem to meet all the needed specifications to make the game running normally, especially for graphics. It is hard to solve because it's a problem with their implementation, not mine :( Sorry for that...

My advice for this moment would be to try on another platform, to enjoy the full functionnalities of the game.

Thanks!

Tcheby

Return to “Innovation”