Trading Workers for Spades

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Bladette84

Trading Workers for Spades

Post by Bladette84 »

Hi all,

I've just started playing and I am slowly figuring the game out. I know I can trade power to get more spades but how do you trade workers for them? I know I can move along the exhange but how do you actually trade the workers? Am I missing a button somewhere? Please help!
RicardoRix

Re: Trading Workers for Spades

Post by RicardoRix »

I think you just click on the map. It highlights possible hexes that you can reach.
You can use 3 workers to terraform. I'm not sure that you actually create or use a spade in this instance, the UI may skip this step.

There is the upgrade track that makes this action less expensive. 2 workers and then 1 worker to terraform.
asd123321

Post by asd123321 »

You generally shouldn't do that. better to upgrade to a temple or stronghold at start.
Rooster6975

Post by Rooster6975 »

When you click on any terrain tile which is not your home terrain, the game will ask you if you want to convert it and let you know how many workers it will cost. In general, using 3 workers to convert a terrain is very expensive, you should only do this if you feel you have no other option. For instance, if there is a hex you absolutely must have or else you could be cut off, then you should consider it. Otherwise, try to use the 1 or 2-spade power options instead.

Return to “Terra Mystica”