How about additional balance for Terra?:-)

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Yack_san

How about additional balance for Terra?:-)

Post by Yack_san »

Of course as the option:-) I jumped to that idea being 4th in the turn order in last two games...and eventually lost :-) my suggestion is to implement game table setting which allows automatically assign player order in 1st round basing on rank (lowest rank first, highest last) not randomly like now. That way "weaker" players have chance to choose better race vs stronger oponnents as well better chances to get crucial 1Earth/2vp tile which also challenges stronger players to adjust. Let me know your thoughts:-)
jtiggelm

Re: How about additional balance for Terra?:-)

Post by jtiggelm »

I think faction selection is a very relevant part of the game and it depends on seat. It would not be nice for stronger players to always train seats 3 and 4.

(That is not to say that being able to agree on a particular player order could not be useful, just that I do not think that automatically assigning seat number based on ELO is the right thing to do.)
Chaldejczyk

Post by Chaldejczyk »

I think auction is better option
irakun

Post by irakun »

Scoker is right. Auction would solve this issue as well as the super Over Power swarmlings issue in 2p games.

Return to “Terra Mystica”