HELP : Accidental pick of favour tile on mobile

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Bijmeister

HELP : Accidental pick of favour tile on mobile

Post by Bijmeister »

Hello. I am currently in round 5 of a turn based Terra Mystica game with friends of mine. I have made a sanctuary, awaited an opponent elect to get power, then went to pick a favour tile. As I was making the move on my mobile I elected to magnify in (fingers on screen and move away from each other) and somehow managed to select the Red 3 favour tile which is of NO benefit at all. I was meant to select the 2 red favour tile at this critical juncture. This has pretty much wrecked my game and made the past two weeks play obsolete. I have not passed my turn, is there a way to rescind the move? I elected to pay premium pretty much for Terra Mystica and I have never really realised there was not a 'undo' option. The move is obviously rubbish as is.
Any help would be greatly appreciated (failing an ability, is anybody aware of any other sites barring Snellman (I like but poor graphics) which offer Terra Mystica). Soul destroying to have played this long and be robbed by an interface issue. Makes going Premium pointless :(
Also I have heard of games being arbitrated, is there a possibility an admin person could check the game?

Any advice/assistance greatly appreciated.
CB Droege

Re: HELP : Accidental pick of favour tile on mobile

Post by CB Droege »

There is no undo, and nothing any mods can do to help. You just have to live with the move.
Bijmeister

Post by Bijmeister »

Thanks. That totally sucks. My friends and I are trying out Yucata. Does not play as fluid as on BGA but the UNDO more than compensates. I'm cancelling my subscription here as it is pointless paying for more games which are too flaky to play. (though I note TTA had undo put in once users complained. Surprised that ever came on without undo!!).
CB Droege

Post by CB Droege »

Valid. But, the main reason TtA has an undo feature is because the rules explicitly state that you can take back all your moves for the turn as many times as you wish. Nothing to do with user complaints.

One other thing thing to note is that the games here are developed mostly by volunteers, and BGA leaves it up to each developer to decide how/if to implement things like undo/confirm steps. Even if there is great demand later, sometimes the dev cannot or doesn't wish to change things later. No one will stop you from going elsewhere if you don't like it, but it's VERY unlikely to change based on your or anyone elses decision to not pay for a BGA sub. It's a mostly unconnected set of people.

Return to “Terra Mystica”