New map released today!

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Een

New map released today!

Post by Een »

Dear players, we are happy to announce a small update to Terra Mystica today. The Fire & Ice map is now available!

Please note that this is only the map: we don't have the authorization for the full expansion at this time (and it would take a lot of time to develop even if we did). Still, that's something new to explore for TM fans on BGA! We hope that you'll appreciate it.

Have fun and enjoy!
stefesseM

Re: New map released today!

Post by stefesseM »

Thanks a lot! We played it tonight and loved it :)
firexed

Post by firexed »

Please fix this major bug on the F&I 1 map ASAP, thanks.

https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=15401
Zoras

Post by Zoras »

Hi! I understand that the fire and ice expansion is not coming soon, but since you were able to add the fire and ice maps, would it be possible to implement the fire and ice endgame scoring tiles (edge, distance, and so on) - that can't be too hard to program, and it would add so much interests and variety in playing the game!
Thanks for the good work!
HeyWah

Post by HeyWah »

Zoras wrote: 28 April 2020, 13:38 Hi! I understand that the fire and ice expansion is not coming soon, but since you were able to add the fire and ice maps, would it be possible to implement the fire and ice endgame scoring tiles (edge, distance, and so on) - that can't be too hard to program, and it would add so much interests and variety in playing the game!
Thanks for the good work!
ooh I second that! I've become so addicted to Terra Mystica, if you could add the expansion endgame scoring tiles, that would be absolutely amazing!! Thanks so much Board Game Arena team for the wonderful site and helping us get through quarantine! :) I would look forward to the full expansion, the new factions seem to cool! Keep up the great work
Sam Van Eenoo

Post by Sam Van Eenoo »

@een Is there any chance that the faction expansions of fire and ice are coming to boardgamearena? That would make us so happy! Or should i just forget about it?
Een wrote: 09 April 2020, 13:41 Dear players, we are happy to announce a small update to Terra Mystica today. The Fire & Ice map is now available!

Please note that this is only the map: we don't have the authorization for the full expansion at this time (and it would take a lot of time to develop even if we did). Still, that's something new to explore for TM fans on BGA! We hope that you'll appreciate it.

Have fun and enjoy!
Ritzi81

Post by Ritzi81 »

So the new races arnt playable, right? Unfortunatly i havnt been able to get a fire & ice game going up to now...
jnads

Post by jnads »

Sam Van Eenoo wrote: 03 June 2020, 21:35 @een Is there any chance that the faction expansions of fire and ice are coming to boardgamearena? That would make us so happy! Or should i just forget about it?
Honestly, I'm okay with not having the new factions but if we can get the new final scoring tile conditions in that would add a big variety boost to the game.

They can improve some factions such as Fakirs / Mermaids / Dwarves dominating unique settlements final scoring.
ufhalfmiler1

Post by ufhalfmiler1 »

Please , yes! I would love to have all of the expansions for Fire and Ice available.

Return to “Terra Mystica”