Impossible move

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
KaosBombix

Impossible move

Post by KaosBombix »

Hello :)

Sometimes, the game is totally blocked and you should leave a "pass" button in this case.

Example : I have 1 died pawn and 2 on the center. My another one (alone) has to move 1 but there is a pile.. So, I have no valid moves
You should leave the possibility to pass (or pass automatically) in that case. You pass automatically when the 4 checkers are on the center..

Thanks for advance
A-dam

Re: Impossible move

Post by A-dam »

KaosBombix wrote:Hello :)

Sometimes, the game is totally blocked and you should leave a "pass" button in this case.

Example : I have 1 died pawn and 2 on the center. My another one (alone) has to move 1 but there is a pile.. So, I have no valid moves
You should leave the possibility to pass (or pass automatically) in that case. You pass automatically when the 4 checkers are on the center..

Thanks for advance
Hi, it should have passed automatically. If not, it has to be bug, have you reported it in bug tracking system? Please report it if it happens again. I need more informations to be able to reproduce it and fix it..
KaosBombix

Post by KaosBombix »

Ok, next time i'll report if it happens to me again
The problem is that they ask the number of game.. if we abandon it, can you still go to the game?
A-dam

Post by A-dam »

KaosBombix wrote:Ok, next time i'll report if it happens to me again
The problem is that they ask the number of game.. if we abandon it, can you still go to the game?
Yes you can, go to your profile and the tab Games played -there is a list of your games..
KaosBombix

Post by KaosBombix »

we abandon it, nobody has been excluded. So, I can't find it. The game isn't here when we abandon it together.
A-dam

Post by A-dam »

Ok, I replayed your game. This bug was already fixed earlier..
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

KaosBombix wrote:we abandon it, nobody has been excluded. So, I can't find it. The game isn't here when we abandon it together.
For future reference, when you go into your game history, you need to make sure the "show only finished games" is unchecked. That's the only way those show up.

Return to “Hypnosia”