Nice PI puzzle that happened in a game.
As yellow, which card should you pick from the top row to solve the case?
See also this Paint masterpiece:Spoiler wrote:3 combinations are still possible:
1. Pop - Little Italy - Bank Job
2. Doc - Little Italy - Mob Killing
3. Pop - Central Station - Smuggling
Since you only need the crime to solve, Bank Job allows you to deduce everything:
1. If Bank Job is correct: solution 1
2. If adjacent (meaning Mob Killing): solution 2
3. If unrelated (meaning Smuggling): solution 3
In real-time I probably wouldn't have figured this out fast enough, so I think my card would have been Rusty to annoy blue.
It was a 4-player game. I was playing yellow. The evidence cards I collected were Forrest Park & Murder (as shown)diamant wrote: ↑18 October 2020, 14:30Really?
This is the yellow player's turn ("You" is in yellow color). However, I see the clue cards of player Grammiej, the blue player. How is that possible?
What are the clue cards for the yellow player?