"Lost" rolling dice

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Seigneur Des Narines

"Lost" rolling dice

Post by Seigneur Des Narines »

Hello,

Very often the values of dices are lost when you can see the message "other players are choosing their resources". Most often I noticed it with the x3 (and no it's not as in the other thread that mentions the minor blessing) but it happened in many situations.

Another time I also got an error message stating that my resource selection could not be processed because another player did it at the exact same time. Then the page refreshed and the value was lost for ever. I find it strange that there's no queue management there...

I think that in both situation this is a problem with the way the resources are selected by the players, one after the other, or actually all at the same time. Looks like a design issue to me...

Regards,

Julien
vincentt

Re: "Lost" rolling dice

Post by vincentt »

Hi

please report a bug with a table number and a move number in order to analyze it.
This error happens sometimes but normally you should not loose your action.

With the number of game played, I think we would have a bigger numbers of bugs on this :)

Cheers
Seigneur Des Narines

Re: "Lost" rolling dice

Post by Seigneur Des Narines »

You are right, at the time I opened it I was missing some of the actions. I now believe that it is working fine.

I tried to delete the post but I don't find how...

Return to “Dice Forge”