Highest possible score

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
MasN

Highest possible score

Post by MasN »

I know people have gotten some pretty impressive scores, so I was wondering what the highest possible score is.

I did some theorizing, and my guess is in a 4p game by performing these 18 feats:
1 nymphs (about 20 VP)
1 celestial ship (4 VP)
3 great bear (6 VP, + about 150 VP)
3 tenacious boar (12 VP, + about 900 VP from the ability, the reason this number is so high is it assumes it gets rolled every turn paired with an x3)
2 mirror of the abyss (20 VP)
4 cyclops (32 VP + 72 VP from the ability)
4 sentinel (24 VP + 72 VP from the ability)

(Note: The way you get the double-actions with mirror of the abyss and cyclops is by taking red from the boar as you oust)

In addition, you can get about 200 'incidental VP' from dice rolls (mainly 4VP x3), and your opponents can help with the tenacious boar VP by making sure they all get ousted every turn, and maybe even triggering it with minotaur.

So in total, I figure it's theoretically possible to get about 1500 VP. Of course, this is completely unrealistic.
Some questions:
Is there a way to improve this figure?
How much do you think it's possible to get 'realistically'?
What's the most you've ever gotten, or seen someone get?
Tulivuori

Re: Highest possible score

Post by Tulivuori »

Interesting topic.

Getting 18 feats that include the mirror of the abyss and don't include the blacksmith's chest is impossible, but I think there might be some room for improvement in 1500 VP still.
Schtitn

Re: Highest possible score

Post by Schtitn »

So you don't take the X3 ??

Return to “Dice Forge”