Wonder Points

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
AshleyShea

Wonder Points

Post by AshleyShea »

I just played my first game of 7 Wonders. SOOOO happy to see it on here. I'm confused about 1 thing. I did the three things on the bottom of the card. The last one, I selected cards for it twice, but it never showed a card there. Instead it showed a green checkmark. So I thought that was my confirmation that I completed the Wonder. At the end of the game, I didn't get the 7 victory points that were assigned to that last spot.

What did I do wrong? And what did that green checkmark mean?

Thanks!
N_Faker

Re: Wonder Points

Post by N_Faker »

Move 139
AshleyShea gains 3 coins from discarding a card

Move 147
AshleyShea gains 3 coins from discarding a card
-
You discarded for coins on your 2 last plays, you had the needed resources to build your 3rd Wonder stage for free, and had already built 2 Wonder stages.
-----
'Green check mark' means you can construct the structure with the resources you have or have it chained from past structures
'Yellow check mark' means you have the needed coin to pay your neighbors for the missing resources
Red x' means you do not have the resources or coin to construct the card
AshleyShea

Re: Wonder Points

Post by AshleyShea »

Thank you, N_Faker! I thought for sure I chose the option of constructing. I'll watch next time I play and make sure I click on the right option.

Return to “7 Wonders”