Science

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
andr

Science

Post by andr »

So, I played this huge science based match. 10 science cards and the scientist guild. 64 points.
Now. What if I played 16 science cards and the guild and/or the science wonder (Babylon)? Would that count?
RicardoRix

Re: Science

Post by RicardoRix »

yeah, sure - why not.
nice score, definitely the case of going after cards no one else is doing. The 3 dig into the discard wonder really helped you here.

Interestingly passing up on the Palace at the time didn't seem like the best move. There was no guarantee you could have got all the science cards in the end. At best the science card (instead of Palace) gave you 9, was the extra 1 point really worth the risk?
andr

Post by andr »

Yep, digging helped a lot. I used that chance properly :)

About the palace. I agree, playing tha palace would have been the rational move. But i focused on the green cards and didn't even pay attention to anything else :D
nmego

Post by nmego »

Also, getting the Palace would prevent anyone else from getting it.
Mike Logan

Post by Mike Logan »

If you're playing a full science game getting the palace is not a good option cause it's a turn lost for a science card. On the other hand the guy who discarded the scientist guild whith you playing a full science game and the Hallikarnassos Wonder did not make a smart move, if you want to get rid of it you play it to build your wonder.
Lyncia

Post by Lyncia »

12 green cards provide you 76 points I think (16x3 + 7 x4).
Regards

Return to “7 Wonders”