Pythia v1.3 - visual aid helper for 7 Wonders BGA

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Re: Pythia v1.0 - visual aid helper for 7 Wonders BGA

Post by sourisdudesert »

jaspingrobus wrote: 11 September 2020, 10:54 The response from the admins was too slow in my opinion.
At least I can quickly answer this.

I think our answer has been slow but appropriate, and balanced. This plugin has not been installed by thousands of players but only 26, so it's not the Top Problem we have on BGA :)

Enjoy the new edition!
doctorchris

Post by doctorchris »

Is there any way to identify those players, so that we can decide whether we want to include them in our games or not?
Tadachini

Post by Tadachini »

doctorchris wrote: 11 September 2020, 19:06 Is there any way to identify those players, so that we can decide whether we want to include them in our games or not?
Not in the current setup. Pythia runs on your local computer and there is no way for other computers to know that, neither during the game nor before it. If Pythia would be integrated into BGA site as an option, then of course you could do that by flipping a select option.
Tadachini

Post by Tadachini »

New release - v1.1

Please either update from the Tampermonkey menu or go directly to https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/406492-bga-pythia and reinstall the script.

New features
  • Last action highlight. Last played card or wonder staged are now highlighted in lime color with thicker board and are easier to see. New edition only.
    new highlight.png
    new highlight.png (246.54 KiB) Viewed 1810 times
  • Worth effect of special age 3 cards. If you have built Haven, Lighthouse, Ludus, Chamber of Commerce, or Shipowners Guild, their effect will be added to Points Worth correctly. For example, if you have Lighthouse, each following commercial card will show +1 extra point worth cost coming from Lighthouse.

Please enjoy updated Pythia and post any feedback or suggestions in this thread!
Waterd103

Re: Pythia v1.1 - visual aid helper for 7 Wonders BGA

Post by Waterd103 »

The only feature i really would like is one that saves me the work of screenshotting every hand every game.
Tadachini

Post by Tadachini »

Waterd103 wrote: 18 September 2020, 23:38 The only feature i really would like is one that saves me the work of screenshotting every hand every game.
You are walking a dangerous path my friend :lol:
Waterd103

Post by Waterd103 »

What are you talking about?
Tadachini

Post by Tadachini »

New release - v1.2

Please either update from the Tampermonkey menu or go directly to https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/406492-bga-pythia and reinstall the script.

New features
  • HD Images. Original BGA boards art replaced with HD images. Left is current BGA, right is new Pythia setting. Be careful, HD image weights 20MB, but once downloaded your browser will cache it for all future uses. You can also disable HD images via a settings toggle if something goes wrong or is not displayed.

Please enjoy updated Pythia and post any feedback or suggestions in this thread!
dschingis27

Re: Pythia v1.2 - visual aid helper for 7 Wonders BGA

Post by dschingis27 »

The HD images are indeed less blurry and have better contrast (but it was only noticably to me by comparing equal wonders side by side), overall setup looks nicer, thank you. Feels strange that I have to install an extrernal script to get it though, I would rather like HD as official BGA option. Since BGA has an "art director"(DrClick), maybe you overstep competencies again? I hope that communication between you and BGA staff keeps flowing...
Waterd103 wrote: 18 September 2020, 23:38 The only feature i really would like is one that saves me the work of screenshotting every hand every game.
In the context of this thread, this statement is hillarious and almost like a meme. :lol:

@Tadachini: I am petty now but could you add a small note to the very first post saying that "card memorization" was included in earlier versions? Just to make sure that people, who discover this thread in the future, will be able to understand the long and heated discussion.

Return to “7 Wonders”